Posted on: 05/24/2013Company: Door to Door OrganicsJob Summary:
Summary: This full time position develops and implements the Company’s Social Media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and maintaining a dialogue with the Company’s social communities. This role coordinates with the Marketing and Customer Service teams to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency in voice and maintaining a positive relationship with customers (current, former and potential) and partners.
Door To Door Organics is an online retailer offering home delivery of organic produce and natural groceries in Colorado, Chicago, Kansas City, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. We work in a fun, positive, and casual environment built around high expectations of individual and team performance and being the best at what we do. Our employees are flexible and constantly strive to better our product quality and operations. They have a positive attitude, a rock-solid work ethic, interest in our mission, and a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. Working at Door to Door Organics offers the opportunity to be on a team of passionate people who care about promoting Good Food and practicing sustainable business in a high-growth environment.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to apply.
• Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the Company’s products and services
• Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
• Maintain social media calendar in coordination with the marketing communications calendar
• Manage presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed
• Develop social media advertising strategy and lead execution
• Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
• Regularly report out insights gained from social media monitoring to the appropriate departmental teams
• Become an advocate of the Company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
• Lead partnerships with third party agencies as necessary for application development and other support
• Provide guidance and training for other Company representatives on their role in social platforms
• Manage the Company’s web reputation on platforms such as Yelp and elsewhere
• Track competitive social activity
• Work with the Product development team to ensure social media tools (for eg. FB share/like buttons, comments, etc) are kept up to date
• Stay up to date on latest trends in social media tools, platforms and applications
o Complete work within budget and time targets
o Adapt to changing business needs as the company evolves
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years social media marketing experience
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge, passion and understanding of social media platforms, their respective audiences and relevance for various activities
• Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts at all levels
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, including strong spelling and grammar skills
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary, building and maintaining relationships cross-company
• Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in food, sustainability, and/or organics a plus; interest a must
• Experience in e-commerce a plus
• Public relations or community management experience a plus
• Design skills a plusMore Information: