Recognition: Be recognized among the leaders of Colorado’s natural food and consumer products industry
Promotion: Promote your company to a key audience of brands headquartered in Colorado
Connection: Cultivate a thriving community where you can find support, help others and have fun!
Your sponsorship directly supports our programming and events aimed at helping our Front Range natural and organic products community thrive. While we’re working on new avenues to make your financial contributions go even further, here are a few ways your sponsorship benefits your organization now:
- Presentation opportunities through our online programming (we look forward to being able to meet in person again soon, too!)
- Free or discounted access to our virtual Networking Nights, Morning Mingles, and Education Events
- An invite to Spring Fling, a members-only networking party with a well-earned reputation as one of the best industry functions of the year
- Our biggest event of the year, Pitch Slam & Autumn Awards, showcasing the up-and-comers while celebrating the industry leaders
- Access to experts and intellectual capital in every area of business — from entrepreneurs and service providers to retailers and seasoned pros
- Access to and exposure through the Naturally Boulder online Member Portal
- Free job listings on our website, reaching over 14K people annually
- PLUS visibility through all of the above, our 5,800+ email list & 15,700+ social media followers
Join the Movement
Ready to join our interconnected community of product innovators and leaders? Sign-up today and promote your company to a key audience of thriving local companies.
Naturally Boulder Sponsorship Guidelines
As a 501(c)6 nonprofit organization, Naturally Boulder gratefully accepts corporate sponsorships to support our mission and relevant activities. We do not solicit or accept sponsorships from companies whose practices, policies, or operations are deemed unacceptable and contrary to the values implicit in our mission. As a Naturally Boulder sponsor, you acknowledge and approve of our Mission, Vision, Guiding Principles and this policy.
Definition of Sponsorship
We define sponsorship as a mutually beneficial contribution of funds, goods, or services by a company to Naturally Boulder to further our mission. We generally recognize sponsors by including the businesses’ logos on select Naturally Boulder collateral, by providing a limited number of free and reduced-cost memberships to Naturally Boulder, by providing a limited number of free and reduced-cost tickets to our events, by providing limited exposure over our social media channels, and by additional means as deemed appropriate by the board of directors.
Statement of Policy
• We actively encourage the business community and organizations to become sponsors of our work.
• We enter into sponsorship agreements only with entities we deem appropriate.
• We reserve the right to decline any offer of sponsorship at our discretion or to negotiate with the entity concerning any aspect of a proposed sponsorship.
• It is our intention that benefits to the sponsoring entity do not outweigh benefits to Naturally Boulder.
• We do not endorse, directly or implicitly, any products, services, or ideas except those promoted directly by Naturally Boulder.
• Naturally Boulder staff and board members do not receive any substantial benefit from association with sponsors.
• An entity’s sponsorship is not contingent upon the level of involvement in our work.
• Naturally Boulder retains full control over all sponsored programming and its operations.
We’ve designed our Sponsorship opportunities to provide great benefits for our supportive companies, including, but not limited to:
- Logo placement in communication materials, including our website, social platforms and print materials
- Recognition at events
- Free memberships for you and your employees
- Discounts to local events
- And more!