From the center of the natural products industry comes Naturally Boulder’s Networking Night!
August 8, 5:30-7:30 PM
3915 Tennyson St, Denver
Naturally Boulder’s Networking Nights are THE place to meet, connect and collaborate with 130-180 of the most passionate, pioneering leaders and companies in the Colorado natural products community.
Networking Night + Meet Top Farm-To-Plate Chefs!
This month, we’re pleased to introduce you to some of the most progressive top chefs and restaurateurs from the Front Range. From fast food and cafeterias to catering and fine dining, these nationally renowned chefs are setting the gold standard for going organic, local, and clean. Where better to meet these folks than at one of Denver’s newest restaurants to hit the scene – Vital Roots. A ‘super vegetarian’ hot spot started by Justin Cucci, owner of the already-famous Root Down and Linger.
Learn from the Experts
- Chef Justin Cucci: Owner of Vital Root
- Chef Ann Cooper: Director of Nutrition Services at Boulder Valley School District and a celebrated author, chef, educator and enduring advocate for better food for all children.
- Chef Hosea Rosenberg: Bravo Top Chef Winner and Owner of Blackbelly
- Amy Nedwell: Director of Marketing at Good Times Burgers
- More announced soon!
Members: FREE Non-members: $10
Good to Know:
- On-street parking available
Registration Coming Soon!