The Naturally Boulder Office Hours Program delivers free opportunities for members to receive one-on-one consultations with various experts in the natural products industry.
This series is hosted monthly and facilitates new connections and strengthens relationships within our thriving community. We are proud to connect our members with thought leaders who can provide expert guidance you can use immediately.
Who Is This For?
• Early- and mid-stage entrepreneurs and mid-career professionals seeking expert advice on specific topics.
• Experts within the Naturally Boulder community who would like to give back and help founders and professionals solve pressing issues.
Who Can Participate?
Consultations are open to all active, dues-paying members in any stage of growth.
Office Hour sessions are hosted in partnership with our generous sponsors. Interested in participating as a future Office Hours expert? Submit your application below!
February 28: Pete Picetti, Heffernan Insurance
Risks of Supply Chain – Covering the Gaps
We’ve been in business for 35 years, we believe in client first and right sizing insurance for each individual need. We are a full service agency, offering Commercial, Personal, Retirement, Benefit and Life needs. Possible topics to review:
- Supply chain both up and down stream – Understanding how ingredients, packaging and finished goods may fit into your insurance program
- Contract Review with supply chain – Co-Mans and Retail, know before you sign
- E-commerce analysis – How Cyber Coverage protects both 1st party and 3rd party
- Shipping & Receiving – 3PL’s and Distribution, even if you’ve released the product what your buyer expects
- How Insurance Plugs into your supply chain – all of the above.
March 29: Michael Sharon, Founder + Creative Director of 6162 Productions
6162 Productions is a full-service video production company with headquarters in Colorado and Washington. We specialize in human-centered storytelling that creates strong, emotional connections between brands and consumers. We can help you tell the compelling story behind your natural or organic brand and build emotional connections with your potential buyers.
Schedule time with Michael to discuss:
How to boost your marketing/sales
Photo and video storytelling ideas that will resonate with your consumer base
Digital content you can implement yourself and how we can help
BOOK A MEETING
Appointments are limited and are first-come, first-served. To book, start from our website and click on Member Portal in the upper right hand corner. Log into Glue Up, our member database, then navigate to the Member Directory and click on the featured Office Hours host company, then click on the host and then their Calendly link. Select from available appointments on the specified date.
The discussions provided on a volunteer basis are for general informational purposes only. Any action you take upon the information gathered from these communications is strictly at your own risk. In contacting these specialists, you agree to hold Naturally Boulder and the specialist harmless.
For information regarding the Naturally Boulder Office Hours Program, please email Operations Director Amy Corstorphine at email@example.com.