Account Project Manager
Organic Foods International, LLC
Position location: Boulder, CO
Organic Foods International, a global sourcing company for private label food programs, is looking for an organized and detail-oriented team player to work as an Account Project Manager in our client’s office in Boulder, Colorado. You will be part of an enthusiastic partnership made up of OFI, our vendor customers and our client.
Your goal will be to manage multiple projects simultaneously to assist our client in bringing to market new proprietary organic and natural foods and to develop and manage relationships with new and current vendor partners in support of sales growth and brand success. Your focus will be on growing two premium quality brands, Cadia® (MyCadia.com) and Made•With (MadeWithFoods.com).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in new product and/or vendor sourcing. This includes attending trade shows; compiling production, pricing and logistics data; and facilitating sample shipments and product cuttings.
• Project manage new product development with vendors’ and client’s teams, including coordination of packaging review and approval.
• Coordinate accurate and timely completion of vendor setup documents. Organize, maintain, and update documents and databases to reflect program changes as required. Help ensure compliance with FDA and certification agency regulatory requirements.
• Work with vendors and inventory management to ensure flow to client’s facilities and mitigate out of stocks and spoils.
• Coordinate PO issue resolution and deduction resolution or repayment to our vendor partners.
• Work with current vendors to coordinate price changes and contracts, identify new item opportunities, expose items at risk of discontinuation, and uncover inefficiencies.
• Lead weekly meetings to cover item development, timelines, transitions, inventory concerns, project updates, quality assurance concerns, and issue resolution.
• Assist our client with other tasks as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree or commensurate work experience as a minimum.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a multi-unit retailer or private label brokerage.
• Strong customer service skills serving multiple teams simultaneously.
• Exceptional project management skills. Ability to coordinate multiple projects concurrently from ideation through launch through life cycle of product.
• Previous work experience involving product development, food packaging regulations, inventory control, and supply chain management.
• A passion for the natural products industry and healthy lifestyles.
• Outstanding analytical problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Work skills.
• Adaptable to a fast pace, changing environment.
Please send post inquiries to Patti Hirsch at PATTI@ORGANICFOODSINTERNATIONAL.COM.