After having two energetic boys, Carolyn Harrington finally got her little baby girl, Maty. She was ecstatic! But that feeling faded quickly and turned to fear when she found out Maty was born with major heart defects that required Maty to endure three heart surgeries before the age of 5 and left her with a weakened immune system.
As if that wasn’t bad enough, Carolyn was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis just after Maty was born. Facing these challenges, Carolyn became frustrated with modern medicine. Little did she know that this frustration would be the catalyst for her inspiration. She began researching natural ways of healing. What started with a mission to keep her friends and family healthy through natural healing became what is now known as Maty’s Healthy Products.
Maty’s is focused on providing pure, all natural, and organic alternatives to traditional medication. When a shopper picks up a Maty’s product, she can smile because she recognizes every ingredient and doesn’t see a long list of scary side effects.
Join our movement and rethink your medicine cabinet with Maty’s whole food health alternatives!
Maty’s is looking for a highly motivated, flexible, and energetic candidate seeking an opportunity in a fun, dynamic start-up like environment. The heart of this role is ensuring our operation runs seamlessly. We are seeking a great communicator with strong accountability for results. You will work directly with the CEO and Founders to manage scheduling and internal communications and work externally to answer customer inquiries and help support the sales and marketing teams on various projects, tradeshows, and events. In addition, you will manage day to day operations of the Boulder office, supporting the CEO and Founders as needed.
• Support the CEO and Founders with Administrative tasks including scheduling, presentations, and documentation.
• Respond in a timely manner to phone and email inquiries from customers and consumers.
• Management of Adverse Event and Consumer Complaint Reporting
• Daily communication with consumers and customers on everything from pricing, lead-times, product availability, shipping, and product specifications
• Assist with organizing staff gatherings, meetings and trainings
• Miscellaneous marketing, accounting and supply chain responsibilities as needed.
Education and Experience:
• Undergraduate degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented and experienced in follow- through and completion of projects
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Resourceful, self-motivated and comfortable working independently
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Summer hours
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Fun, startup-like work environment
Please send inquiries to Kyle Garner at email@example.com.