FLSA Status: Exempt
The awarded candidate will preferably work out of their home office located in the Central region, or Corporate office based on Boulder, Co.
Candidate will be responsible for overseeing sales of the Justin’s portfolio for assigned MW/East Coast accounts as determined by the Senior Director of Sales, Natural. The incumbent will directly manage and oversee a broker network to achieve sales objectives in addition to having direct responsibility for some customers. Candidate achieves DSMP goals (distribution, shelving, merchandising and pricing) that align with the organization’s strategies to achieve assigned AOP goals.
Delivers annual operating plan
• Develops and implements annual plans for all assigned planning accounts.
• Achieves new item distribution targets.
• Increases ACV levels.
• Improves and increases merchandising.
• Develops and maintains retail pricing at optimum levels.
Manages overall spending/expenses within budget
• Manages trade spending and sales expenses within budget for assigned planning accounts.
• Improves trade efficiency and effectiveness.
• Manages accounts receivable balance to acceptable levels.
Develops and maintains strong business relationships
• Develops business relationships with brokers to ensure execution of plan and feedback from the field.
• Builds broker network working knowledge of Justin’s product portfolio.
• Develops business relationships with all key customers and be seen as an expert in Justin’s LLC products, Category and Competition.
• Provides accurate forecast on a quarterly basis as well as when any significant changes in the business occur.
• Provides key changes and insights to the market and customers to leadership team, Sales Strategy Team, and Marketing.
• Maintains SMART trade deals so they remain updated and accurate at all times.
• Maintains all reporting including sales expense within guidelines and timely basis.
• Is willing to travel approximately 25-50% of the time.
• A bachelor’s degree.
• 3+ years sales experience and demonstrated track record in Consumer Goods industry.
• Wholesaler and/or Retailer selling experience.
• A strong pattern of initiative and creativity.
• Proven problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Proven ability to work in a team environment on a variety of complex projects.
• Well-developed interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
• Strong ability to network with senior customer decision makers.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration