AREA SALES MANAGER
OVERVIEW: No Cow was founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz. We’re currently one of the natural food industry’s fastest growing brands – already reaching $10 million in annual sales. As the creators of The No Cow® Bar and protein cookies, we provide consumers with products that are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar per serving! The products are highly differentiated in the plant-based nutrition space with a unique nutritional profile and amazing taste. Our rapidly growing distribution footprint of more than 15,000 doors across the country includes: GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Sprouts and Wegmans. The Company is poised to continue to accelerate growth given support from 2x Consumer Products Growth Partners (a leader in growth capital for emerging branded CPG businesses; www.2xpartners.com) and 301 Inc. (the business development and venturing unit of General Mills; see www.301inc.com). Ready to get after it? Come join our team!
AREA SALES MANAGER ROLE:
The Area Sales Manager will responsible for driving sales of the No Cow brand to various retail and distributor partners as well as focusing on customer acquisition. This person will work with multiple broker partners to achieve new distribution as well as grow total points of distribution across multiple channels. This role will also assist in the planning, forecasting and trade management of the business as well report back to sales leadership on current market conditions and trends.
Markets included but not limited to are California, Pacific Northwest, Mid Mountain, Southwest
Location: Flexible, must be near major airport
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieve sales and distribution goals within the region by partnering with brokers, distributors and retailers.
• Effectively set up appointments to deliver fact based sales and brand presentations to key personnel within distributor and retailer organizations
• Drive accountability within broker/distributor network to grow total points of distribution
• Set up and execute promotional plans as well as resolve issues and deliver solutions to meet customers’ and company needs
• Build and develop relationships with key retailer personnel in respective markets.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the food or beverage industry including broker or distributor management
• Bachelor Degree is preferred, minimum of High School diploma
• Successful sales and negotiating experience
• High proficiency in MS Office applications; Power Point, Excel, Word
• Must be able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time
• Must be proficient in SPINS analysis as well the ability to develop and deliver fact
based sales presentations
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with
individuals at all levels within the company and customers
• Ability to multi task, prioritize and work efficiently
• Be flexible and embrace change in a growing and evolving company
• Live the Brand – passion for health and fitness!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary, bonus and equity
• Flexible paid time off
• Benefits include health, dental, 401k plan
• An ambitious, fun, start-up environment
TO APPLY: please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org