Job Title: Assistant Brand Manager
Oh Yeah! Nutrition was founded in 1999 by Ron McAfee. Hyper focused on the nutrition space, Oh Yeah’s product offerings up until late 2015 mainly included RTD shakes, powders and supplements. In Q4 2015, we launched our newest innovation – the ONE Bar. In just 12 months, ONE Bar exploded onto the marketplace, with limited distribution primarily in the specialty channel, amassing an unbelievable year end revenue for the ONE product line alone. The launch of Birthday Cake, by far # 1 SKU, sealed the deal on ONE’s position as the healthy indulgent protein snack, touting super delicious mass flavor appeal, coupled with superior taste, texture and function. Officially now ONE Brands, both the team and budgets have grown respectively, to include depth of experience in the snacking category and the right funds to help drive significant growth in 2017 and beyond.
Job Summary: ONE Brands seeks a creative, organized and enthusiastic Assistant Brand Manager in our Boulder, CO office who will report directly to the Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior project management skills in all facets of the marketing mix in order to help support ONE’s significant sales growth goals. S/he will also bring passion and a can-do attitude to our marketing team.
• Accountable for assisting and managing, in a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, trial and distribution.
• Manage day-to-day execution of marketing campaign and brand assets, both traditional/offline and digital creative assets from conception to completion.
• Oversee coordination of external agency partners on the development, design and production of creative assets.
• Ensure ONE brand standards have consistency and proper usage of brand elements and key messaging for all materials. Provide brand review for all marketing content and ensure it is in line with overall brand positioning and voice.
• Oversee coupon programs, tracking redemption, analysis and reporting.
• Act as project manager for all creative request forms by setting up kickoff calls with the designer and project owner, being a problem solver, recommending design ideas and effectively managing the projects from beginning to completion. As needed, fine tune internal creative processes resulting in process efficiencies and improvements.
• Ensure deadlines for creative materials are met consistently. Proactively communicate with the team to eliminate surprises and set expectations for all creative/design work.
• Assist with the communication of the marketing plans (pre and post) via marketing newsletters on a regular basis to the relevant internal channels including providing measurements for the effectiveness of programs.
• Collaborate and support the sales team to provide best-in-class retailer specific merchandising and co-marketing materials as needed for new and existing distribution growth opportunities.
• Provide executional support for ONE social media content calendars and digital advertising.
• Actively gather, analyze and present brand, competitor and health & wellness food category insights, trends and data.
• Provide project management & execution for all new product launches and timelines in a cross-functional manner.
• Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s values, and being a role model for the Company Brand.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• 2-3 years of experience within an agency, marketing firm or client-side marketing department is desired with consumer packaged goods marketing preferred.
• Experience with both traditional and innovative communications and marketing techniques, including social media and content marketing.
• Knowledge of project management principles; discipline of planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals
• S/he will have a collaborative approach with great customer service, both, internal and external, such as interfacing with cross-functional teams and external partners.
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency is a must
• Both Constant Contact and Basecamp experience are a plus
• A self-starter with a can-do attitude and extremely strong attention to detail
• Able to manage timelines of multiple projects and priorities in a fast paced environment
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to make an impact
• Exemplary writing, listening, communication and presentation skills
• Able to maintain confidential and proprietary information and material
To apply please send resume and cover letter to Careers@one1brands.com with the subject “Asst Brand Mgr Application”.