Assistant Operations Manager
a2 Milk®, Boulder, CO: We’re changing the way the world drinks milk and bringing people back to dairy, one glass at a time. The a2 Milk Company™ was founded in 2000 and has changed the face of the liquid milk category in Australia. Cows produce milk with different proteins, called A1 and A2. Some people who have discomfort when drinking ordinary cows’ milk may be able to enjoy a2 Milk® without the same downsides because it contains only pure A2 protein type and no A1.
Now The a2 Milk Company has come to the US market. Fresh from our success down under and, as part of a growing global footprint, we’re working to satisfy the desire of US milk lovers for real, natural milk that’s delicious and easier on digestions for some people because it contains only A2 protein.
Our mission: To pioneer the scientific understanding of a2 Milk® so we can bring more people the pleasure and nutritional goodness that only comes from real and natural dairy milk.
Summary: This position provides support to the Operations Manager through strategic logistics execution, excellent customer service, solving supplier and vendor issues, and performing a variety of supply chain duties. Responsibilities require independent judgment in handling exceptions to established work assignments, priorities, and schedules.
• Schedule and manage freight shipments to ensure on time, in-full customer orders
• Report and track inventory including raw materials and finished goods
• Collaborate with warehouses and production facilities
• Assist employees, vendors, clients, and customers by answering questions related to accounts, procedures, and services
• Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
• Create charts, graphs, and presentations
• Work cross-functionally with internal and external team members
• Support key projects
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• B.A. or B.S. in Business Administration, Logistics, or Supply Chain preferred, with a minimum of two years related experience; or five years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Prior experience in a warehouse or distribution facility preferred
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions and solve practical problems relating to projects as assigned
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint proficient
• Willingness to work independently while also contributing as a strong team player
The above are intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position.
Compensation & Benefits
The a2 Milk Company offers a competitive benefit package to eligible employees. The Company is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable status protected by state or local law.
To Apply: Please email email@example.com