Made In Nature is the brand behind the awesomely organic Supersnacks that don’t dare mess with nature’s best work. Their 50+ varieties of flavor-forward snacks are crammed with certified organic fruits, veggies and other whole-food ingredients that snack lovers’ senses are starving for.
The Associate Brand Manager will be an integral part of the marketing team, assisting with all aspects of brand marketing programs. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Associate Brand Manager will work on everything from developing brand strategy to implementing marketing tactics.
• Track, analyze and report on spend and KPIs for all marketing programs to better understand performance, financial return and key learnings.
• Own the creative asset development process, including packaging design, from fielding requests throughout the organization, briefing designers, approving art and ordering assets.
• Provide project management support for various marketing initiatives to ensure the cross-functional and agency teams meet deadlines, stay within budget, and stay accountable for deliverables and goals.
• Assist the sales team in deploying store-level tactics, including the development and implementation of coupons, point of sale and merchandising tools, and sampling events as needed.
• Work with the PR agency to plan and execute influencer and media campaigns.
• Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager on developing the strategy for any brand-building digital and social media campaigns.
• Support the Director of Marketing with new department needs as they arise.
• CPG experience strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 2-5 years relevant experience
• Experience with data analysis and reporting insights
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated work on strategy development
• A creative thinker with an eye for design
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills
• Passion for food, health and wellness
• Highly organized and demonstrates good time management
• Thrives in a self-starter environment
Please send inquiries to Susan Thanavaro at email@example.com.