Opportunity to work for a leading CPG company right in Boulder, CO. This position is responsible for supporting brand marketing activities and managing marketing programs. You’ll be the expert on key marketing initiatives, lead cross-functional teams, and be a valued member on a small team where you get to work across all components of brand marketing.
Essential Job Functions – Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in development of annual and long-term marketing strategy and plans. Manage day-to-day execution of marketing programs, including advertising, consumer promotions, shopper marketing, and digital marketing.
2. Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams to ensure successful and on-time execution of marketing initiatives.
3. Support sales team and efforts, including creating sales materials, presentations, and day-to-day management of channel marketing activities.
4. Support new product development and manage key components of the new product commercialization process, including creation of timelines and forecasts.
5. Actively gather, analyze, and present consumption information and business implications using IRI and SPINs.
6. Utilize industry sources such as Mintel to develop consumer insights and monitor trends.
7. Assist in the development and management of the marketing budget.
8. Manage and coordinate special projects and events, including annual sales meeting and trade shows.
9. Additional duties and various projects as needed.
10. Assist in oversight of agency partners.
11. Complete various reporting requests as required.
12. Responsible for reporting food safety and quality issues and initiate action, as necessary.
13. Follow all Food Safety guidelines, but not limited to:
• Allergen Program
1. BS/BA Degree (Business/Marketing preferred); MBA preferred.
2. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in consumer packaged goods marketing; ABM experience preferred.
3. Excellent strategic, analytical, and decision making skills.
4. Demonstrated project management skills with a high level of attention to detail.
5. Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills including leadership, communication, and teamwork.
6. Ability to manage and prioritize many projects simultaneously.
7. Proficient in Nielsen/IRI/SPINs data software.
8. Computer proficient in Microsoft Office.
9. Some travel required.
10. Ability to meet attendance guidelines.
11. Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with all contacts both inside and outside the company.
Typical office environment. Occasional need to visit production floor—production floor is a dusty environment.
Exposure to fluorescent lights.
At The Hain Celestial Group, our commitment to helping consumers lead A Healthier Way of Life™ is at the heart of everything we do. With operations in North America, Europe, and India, we participate in many natural categories with well-known brands. Our mission is to be the leading marketer, manufacturer, and seller of organic and natural, better-for-you products. We are committed to growing sustainably while continuing to implement environmentally sound business practices and manufacturing processes.
Come join one of Fortune’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies at our Celestial Seasonings location in Boulder, CO to help consumers lead A Healthier Way of Life™.
Please apply at: http://www.hain.com/careers/