The a2 Milk Company is changing the way the world drinks milk and bringing people back to dairy, one glass at a time. Founded in 2000 in Australia, The a2 Milk Company has been in the US market for over four years. As part of our growing global footprint, we’re working to satisfy the desire of millions of US milk lovers for real, natural milk that’s delicious and easier on digestion and may help some avoid discomfort.
With the growth we are experiencing and our continued ambitions in the US, we are seeking a highly motivated Associate Brand Manager who will work closely with the Senior Brand Manager to grow the a2 Milk® brand.
Assist with all aspects of brand marketing programs including new product development, retailer programs, packaging, advertising, etc.
• Support in the development of short and long-term strategy
• Utilize marketing campaigns to support key retailers and contribute to velocity increases
• Integrate activities with Digital team for clear communication and cohesive campaigns
• Assist with new product launches including category analysis, packaging execution, etc.
• Handle day to day relationship and communications with consumer relations agency
• Prepare and closely manage budget and forecast for projects/campaigns including coupon redemption
• Evaluate and improve campaign performance including ROI analysis and KPI creation
• Actively gather, analyze and present marketing information including SPINS data, internal shipment reports, consumer research, coupon redemption, industry reports, etc.
• Proactively explore new marketing opportunities
• Safeguard the brand and ensure that all communications and creative are consistent
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• BS/BA Degree, Business or Marketing preferred
• Minimum 3 years marketing experience, consumer packaged goods experience preferred
• Highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, communication and teamwork
• Creative thinker with the ability to track trends and develop innovative ideas
• Present high-level performance and actionable recommendations to management, as required
• Maintain an effective working relationship with both internal and external contacts
• Manage and prioritize many projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, syndicated data (SPINS, IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
Please send inquiries to Jennifer Stolte at email@example.com.