a2 Milk®, Boulder, CO: We’re helping America to love milk again. a2 Milk® comes from cows that naturally produce only the A2 protein and no A1. Published research suggests a2 Milk® may help avoid stomach discomfort in some people.
a2 Milk® USA is experiencing rapid growth with +90% growth vs previous year. Our milk is currently distributed in more than 20,000+ U.S. retail stores including Walmart, Costco, Target, Sprouts, Whole Foods, Kroger, Safeway and most other grocery chains.
With the growth we are experiencing and our continued ambitions in the US, we are seeking a highly motivated Associate Marketing Manager who will work closely with the Director of Marketing to grow the a2 Milk® brand.
Summary: Assist with all aspects of marketing programs including plan development, retailer programs, analysis, advertising, etc.
• Support in the development and execution of short and long-term strategy
• Utilize marketing campaigns to support key retailers and contribute to velocity increases
• Integrate activities with Digital team for clear communication and cohesive campaigns
• Prepare and closely manage budget and forecast for projects/campaigns including coupon redemption
• Evaluate and optimize campaign performance including ROI analysis and KPI creation
• Manage all tradeshow strategy and execution (ex: Expo West/East, FNCE, etc.)
• Analyze and present marketing information including SPINS data, internal shipment reports, consumer research, coupon redemption, etc.
• Actively gather and share brand, competitor, and market insights/trends
• Support the sales and merchandising teams with development, execution and distribution of sales/trade materials including presentations, point of sale and promotional items.
• Safeguard the brand and ensure that all communications and creative are consistent
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
• BS/BA Degree, Business or Marketing preferred
• Minimum 2 years marketing experience, consumer packaged goods experience preferred
• Shopper marketing experience a plus
• Highly motivated individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, communication and teamwork
• Present high-level performance and actionable recommendations to management, as required
• Maintain an effective working relationship with both internal and external contacts
• Manage and prioritize many projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience with syndicated data (SPINS, IRI, Nielsen, etc.)
Please send resume and cover letter.
a2 Milk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. a2 Milk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
No recruiters or agencies please.