OVERVIEW: No Cow was founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz. We’re currently one of the natural food industry’s fastest growing brands – already reaching $10 million in annual sales. As the creators of The No Cow® Bar, and protein cookies, we provide consumers with products that are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar per serving! The products are highly differentiated in the plant-based nutrition space with a unique nutritional profile and amazing taste. Our rapidly growing distribution footprint of more than 15,000 doors across the country includes: GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Sprouts, and Wegmans. The Company is poised to continue to accelerate growth based support from 2x Consumer Products Growth Partners (a leader in growth capital for emerging branded CPG businesses; see www.2xpartners.com) and 301, Inc. (the new business development and venturing unit of General Mills; see www.301inc.com). Ready to get after it? Come join our team.
This position will be a jack-of-all-trades, wearing many hats across an exciting, growing company. This role will manage our social media presence, customer service, influencer outreach, and more. As a key member of the team, this position requires a highly motivated individual who’s not afraid to jump right into things. Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be extremely passionate about being the voice of a growing brand.
• Manage customer service across all social channels, email and phone
• Community management – foster engagement and loyalty by proactively bringing value to the community in a voice that speaks to key audiences and drives overall brand/business objectives
• Identify, recruit and manage influencer + brand ambassador programs including the fulfillment process
• Analyze channel and ad performance; present results to various stakeholders
• Creative writer – understand the brand voice and how to adopt it across channels
• Content management – manage the social media calendars and post across multiple platforms; which includes collaborating with external partners on content creation
• Quickly identify popular cultural trends and can creatively insert our brand where it makes the most sense
• Manage all PR/Communications to relevant media outlets
• Assist the Integrated Marketing Manager with sampling, events, and other strategic partnerships and executions
• Evaluate emerging technologies and social platform opportunities
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in marketing, social media/community management, or working for an agency
• Self-motivated, collaborative, and proactive – must be HUNGRY!
• Expert knowledge of all social platforms (posting, scheduling, ads manager, analytics)
• Experience with social listening, PR, and publishing tools including Cision
• Social by nature – intimately involved in monitoring to uncover the right brand opportunities
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Prior experience in the natural foods space a plus
• Live the Brand – passion for both health and fitness – and excited to help shape the culture & direction of this fast-growing brand
Do you make the job of the person next to you easier? Are you a team player with a kick-ass positive attitude?
If so, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS – we love seeing your personality come through so keep those cover letters interesting and tell us why you’re a fit for the role.