Associate Supply Chain Manager – Product Development
Responsible for efficient and effective day-to-day management of company initiatives and projects.
• Project Management
o Develop and maintain timelines for company initiatives
o Lead working group meetings and track pace of projects
o Provide project updates to team members
o Support Supply Chain Managers
• Operations Support
o Purchasing and planning of ingredients & materials necessary for plant trials
o Review and approval of supplier invoices
o Maintain product data
o Write & review operations department process documents
• Prepare internal company reports monthly
o Actively pursue options to improve business performance
o Ad hoc information as needed
• Quality Assurance support with certifications and product quality
• Ingredient and packaging research
• Job will require approximately 25% travel annually
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant industry experience.
• A pattern of initiative and leadership.
• Strong problem-solving, decision making, and project management skills.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Ability to prioritize and balance many tasks simultaneously.
• Strong working knowledge of basic computer applications
• 2-3 years equivalent operations experience
Please submit your resume to email@example.com