We’re looking for a Brand Manager to join our Denver-based team and lead our engagement marketing efforts. You should understand best practices and trends in direct-to-consumer marketing, enjoy being creative, and know how to both build and convert a digital audience. In this role, you will report to the Director of Marketing and have line of sight into overarching marketing strategies in addition to being responsible for leading key initiatives essential to delivering against the brand’s annual marketing & sales plans.
• Lead strategy and ongoing management of the email marketing program including database and content development, optimization and deployment while working cross-functionally to manage analytics.
• Participate in the development and execution of the brand’s overarching DTC strategy and related performance marketing initiatives.
• Develop a marketing-led sampling strategy and ensure successful activation and ongoing management of plan.
• Strategically guide influencer and social media programming and implementations through agency leadership to achieve corporate growth objectives.
• Engage and lead external communication and agency partners including, but not limited to design, social media, influencer, sampling and ecommerce.
• Lead trend analysis for brand to identify technology and tactics that will enable brand to optimize strategy and performance marketing results.
• Manage projects within budget and forecast spend for future periods.
• We are a small but mighty team, so periodically we will need this team member to jump into additional projects that are not specifically outlined in order to help our fast-growing business to continue to flourish.
• 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, social media, influencer relations, and CRM management/email marketing; experience within the Natural Food space and/or purpose-driven CPG brands preferred
• Innate curiosity around new technology and industry best practices; Able to apply the information to brand activity for consistent optimization and consumer relevancy
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience and success with building, engaging and converting a digital audience
• Able to translate consumer insights and business needs into effective creative direction that results in work that delivers on strategic objectives
• Self-driven and motivated with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage wide-ranging projects across departments and constituents
• Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
• Desire to accomplish great things while having some fun along the way!
Education And/or Experience
• BA/BS in Marketing or Business or related field – MBA preferred
• Experience developing customer-specific/shopper marketing communications and integrated programs
• Skilled at utilizing the full range of the Microsoft Office suite
Compensation & Benefits:
• Salary range $80-$90k
• Paid Time Off. In addition to PTO, Wild Planet offers paid holidays, 1 floating holiday per year and 2 community service days per year.
• Very competitive 401k matching program with immediate eligibility
• Health, Vision, Dental and AD&D/Life Insurance
• Fun, startup-like work environment where your work will definitely make an impact on both the business and the planet
Wild Planet Foods does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Please apply by sending cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.