Made In Nature is the brand behind the awesomely organic Supersnacks that don’t dare mess with nature’s best work. Their 50+ varieties of flavor-forward snacks are crammed with certified organic fruits, veggies and other whole-food ingredients that snack lovers’ senses are starving for.
The Brand Manager will be an integral part of the marketing team, assisting with all aspects of brand marketing programs. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Brand Manager will work on everything from developing brand strategy to implementing marketing tactics.
● Plan and manage marketing campaigns throughout the year to achieve the marketing objectives and build brand equity
● Provide project management for various marketing initiatives to ensure cross-functional and agency teams meet deadlines, stay within budget, and stay accountable for deliverables and goals
● Track, analyze and report on KPIs of all brand marketing programs (not to include eCommerce campaigns) to better understand performance, financial return and key learnings
● Utilize the Suite of Reports to analyze category and consumption data to keep a pulse on the business and take a data driven approach to strategizing marketing campaigns
● Own the creative asset development process to ensure a consistent brand identity at every touch point. Includes fielding requests from cross-functional teams, strategizing content, preparing briefs for designers, approving art and ordering assets
● Support the sales team by managing store-level marketing programs, including the setup and implementation of coupons, point of sale merchandising tools, and sampling events as needed
● Work with the PR agency to plan and execute influencer and media campaigns
● Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager on developing the strategy for any brand-building digital and social media campaigns
● Take on additional responsibilities as requested by the Director of Marketing
• CPG experience strongly preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-6 years relevant experience
• Experience with data analysis and reporting insights
• Strong critical thinking skills
• Demonstrated work on strategy development
• A creative thinker with an eye for design
• Well-developed written and oral communication skills
• Passion for food, health and wellness
• Highly organized and demonstrates good time management
• Thrives in a self-starter environment
Please send post inquiries to Susan Thanavaro at firstname.lastname@example.org.