Aussie culture. Colorado fresh. Meet noosa, maker of premium yoghurt and the newest company to join the Sovos Brands portfolio. We are currently seeking a BM to lead one one of our premier brands – noosa yoghurt and it’s business initiatives focusing on growing share, building the brand, and achieving financial objectives. The BM will report directly to the Director of Marketing, Base Business, noosa that’s based out of Broomfield, Colorado.
Sovos Brands is a new kind of food and beverage company with a mission to acquire and build one-of-a-kind brands. We’re dedicated to bringing today’s consumers simple, great-tasting food that fits the way they live. We invest in brands that have exciting growth potential, combining industry expertise with fresh thinking to bring our products into more homes across America.
The brands in our portfolio include Michael Angelo’s, a leading producer of premium, authentic frozen Italian entrées; Rao’s Homemade, a producer of super premium pasta sauces and other Italian specialty foods; and noosa yoghurt, a producer of premium yoghurt made with whole milk and wildflower North American honey.
Sovos has the experience of an industry leader, and the financial backing of Advent International, one of the world’s largest private equity firms.
Find out more about Sovos at www.sovosbrands.com, Michael Angelo’s at www.michaelangelos.com, noosa at www.noosayoghurt.com, and Rao’s Homemade at www.raos.com.
We don’t have a mission statement as those are well intentioned, but often end up being meaningless.
We have 6 GUIDING PRINCIPLES which we live by:
• Lead with courage and tenacity
• Focus on quality
• Obsess with the front line
• Communicate with candor and respect
• Enjoy the ride
• Be nimble
About the position:
The BM will serve as a brand champion and steward protecting and promoting noosa’s consumer value equation. Throughout the noosa organization, the BM will be a thought leader, cross-functional galvanizer and business partner.
S/he will work seamlessly with cross-functional teams, partnering with Sales, R&D, Procurement and Operations, as well as collaborating with multiple agencies. The successful candidate should have a passion for the consumer, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to quickly adapt and effectively operate in fast-paced business environment. We’re seeking strong, action-oriented leaders who can effectively deliver results and are a fit with our one-of-a-kind culture.
What you’ll do?
• Contribute to building and executing the annual operating and marketing plans including marketing strategies and tactics, base product pipeline, packaging initiatives, and budget spend.
• Be a true business partner in representing the voice of the consumer within the company, across many functions and levels of the organization.
• Manage consumer communications across the marketing mix, including digital/social media, public relations, influencer programs and shopper marketing. Ensure media integration, message consistency and adherence to brand guardrails.
• Be an expert on the noosa business and key drivers, analyzing sales data, monitoring industry trends, the category landscape, and competitor activity to identify actionable insights that can influence business strategy and brand positioning.
• Impact and optimize the demand portion of the forecasting process by recommending KPI’s, challenging assumptions, and identifying gap closure recommendations and opportunities to deliver beyond the forecast.
• Maintain business health by recommending and executing line extensions, sku rationalizations, packaging projects and renovation opportunities.
What Qualification/ Experience do you bring?
• Bachelor’s degree. MBA preferred
• 3+ years’ experience in a top Consumer Packaged Goods company in the brand management function; Food experience a plus.
• Has a proven track record of delivering results, including business strategies and activations that drive winning marketplace & financial outcomes.
• Possess a consumer-centric focus and will have the know-how to develop the most effective strategies and campaigns to drive the business.
• Has contributed to the strategic development and owned the tactical execution of both consumer & customer marketing plans, including optimization of media mix across multiple channels.
• Has led the development of a successful product improvement and/or line extension or costovation.
What skills do you bring?
• Consensus building skills, proven cross-functional partner. The ability to develop successful business relationships and work at all levels of the organization, gains the respect and trust of others, motivated by collective team success.
• Hands-on, roll-up-the-sleeves approach to leadership and partnership in representing the consumer. Excellence in working with cross-functional team when needed to provide energy, ownership and involvement in major initiatives related to the products and brand with an adept ability to multi-task at all levels.
• Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to analyze situations, quickly surmise options, and drive customer-focused recommendations that are consistent in achieving the brand goals.
• Excellent project management skills and high attention to detail, including ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, and prioritize against the most important business drivers
**** Travel: Approximately 10%
What can you expect from us (Our Benefits)?
An excellent work environment and a very lively and supportive company culture. Besides that, we offer a competitive total compensation package and complete benefit program, including 401k plan with company match. We also provide you the opportunity to balance your professional and personal lives with Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday, Paid Volunteer Time, Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement program and an Employee Assistance program.
Are you the Brand Manager we are looking for?
Apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the ‘Apply’ button.
We look forward to getting to know you!
We maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All candidates offered a position will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. We participate in E-Verify.
Sovos brands is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Sovos brands is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please send resumes and inquiries to Ishita Raj at email@example.com.