Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Reporting to: CEO & COO
Company: Green Spoon Sales
Location: Boulder, CO
Green Spoon (https://www.greenspoonsales.com) is a national, natural food & beverage brokerage dedicated to an ethically valued business that positively impacts people, community, and the natural food industry. With rapid growth over the past few years and a strong and passionate client base, along with supportive investors, the Company is positioned for continued expansion. We are looking for candidates with a passion for the natural foods industry to join our team to aid us in our continued growth.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be responsible for the Company’s finance and accounting functions. They are to work closely with our CEO, COO and Controller. It will be the responsibility of the CFO to manage the Company’s resources while providing leadership on the continuous evaluation of short- and long-term strategic financial objectives.
· Manage financial assets of the Company
· Create, implement, administer, and evaluate all financial programs, procedures, and supporting information systems of the Company
· Provide leadership for the continuous evaluation of strategic financial objectives
· Develop and provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts
· Manage the finance and accounting team
· Develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive job cost system
· Coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial information systems
· Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal reporting requirements
· Serve as the primary interface with lenders and CPA firms
· Partner with senior management in the development and execution of strategic business and operational initiatives
· Point person for all business tax matters
· Provide recommendations to enhance financial performance and business opportunities strategically.
· Strong finance-based analytical skills
· 5 – 10 years of financial management experience
· Experience in CPG / Natural Foods preferred
· CPA or MBA preferred
Qualified candidates, please feel free to send resume / cover letter to email@example.com