SPINS is seeking a world class Client Insights Manager who has prior experience in the Natural, Organic, Health & Wellness industry. This person will provide valuable insights and solutions to drive additional growth. This position is located in Boulder, Colorado.
For 20 years, SPINS’ mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What you will do:
- Own the client relationship including, but not limited to: short and long-term strategic planning, regular and on demand data requests
- Facilitate timely resolutions to client inquiries, agreed upon training and overall client fulfillment
- Ability to interpret, analyze and clearly communicate data in formal or informal presentations
- Demonstrate thought leadership by identifying data driven business opportunities and present thoughtful recommendations for solution
- Exhibit solid account management skills to identify and prioritize projects/requests efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills to foster new and existing relationships across the client’s organization based upon SPINS product offerings
- Ability to work effectively across various internal and external teams by demonstrating clear and concise communication skills
- Identify client solutions by understanding roles and data needs across roles within client organization
What you bring:
- Proven self-starter with a goal-oriented approach
- Analytical in approach; ability to spot trends, anomalies and opportunities in data sets
- Strong business acumen with the ability to engage and interact with senior-level leadership within the client’s organization
- Advanced capabilities within Excel and PowerPoint (Pivots, Dynamic Formulas, graphs, etc.)
- Natural Industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in the following data sets are strongly preferred
- IRI point-of-sale (POS)
- IRI consumer panel data
- BS/BA Degree in Business, Marketing or Information Technology (or related degree)
- 5-8 years of experience with a Retailer, Distributor, Broker or Manufacturer
- 5-8 years of experience in account/relationship management and/or partner development
- 5+ years of experience story-telling using data, insight and visualization
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.