Colorado Food Works started in 2016 with a few food industry friends getting together every month to chat about the local food and beverage scene. As word spread about the meetings, the group grew. In a matter of months meetings grew so large more space than a restaurant table was needed. Today, CFW has grown into one of the foremost food and beverage industry support and networking groups in Colorado. Our membership has ballooned to over 500 people in two quick years… with no end to growth in site.
Colorado Food Works is seeking enthusiastic members of the Natural food industry that are willing and able to help our community grow and continue to provide value. We are looking for candidates with the skill sets we need to continue our growth. While we are hiring for specific skill focus areas, board members wear many hats and work in a collaborative atmosphere.
Position: Membership Team
The Perfect Candidate:
- A love for food and food business (duh)
- A master of organization and detail management.
- Customer service skills. This role will be the first friendly voice our members hear when reaching out.
- A community builder. The membership team is tasked with retaining current members and growing our community.
What this role does:
- Works with the CFW membership team to keep a pulse on what our members see value in and communicate back to the board.
- Foster relationships with like-minded organizations in Colorado to find ways to partner and attract more members.
- Coordinate event day membership sign ups in coordination with the board.
Other Things We Like:
- 2+ years of experience in the natural food industry.
- Be able to commit 1-2 hours per week to board member and sub-committee duties
- Be able to able attend 75%+ of monthly board meetings. (1stMonday of every month)
- Be able to attend 75%+ of CFW’s events and networking gatherings.
- Social by nature – intimately involved in social listening and monitoring to uncover the right opportunities.
- Self-motivated, plans but can make changes on the fly when the opportunity arises.
- Passionate and loves working and contributing to the ever-growing Natural Food community in Denver
**If interested in applying for open board seats, please send an email with resume to email@example.com on why you’d like to join this amazing team!