CoCo (Compost Colorado) is seeking to hire part-time operations personnel who will play a crucial role in transferring, dumping, and cleaning compost buckets.
CoCo is a zero-waste start-up based in Denver, CO. We collect food waste in addition to providing a sustainable, local delivery service. We are on a mission to make composting mainstream. We are a catalyst for environmental sustainability and a more equitable world.
About the Role:
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty;
is passionate about sustainability, and interested in working in a rapidly growing start-up. Candidates must be motivated, self-starters with constructive, clear communication skills.
– Help drivers unload vehicles
– Empty buckets and scan for contamination
– Wash buckets alongside bucket washing team.
– Help us scale from 1K members to 10K members!
– Experience working in fast-paced service environment
– Passionate about sustainability and composting.
– Comfortable engaging with food waste (no food allergies).
– Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
– Must be available at least twice a week (M-TH), 3PM-9PM.
– Driving a manual transmission, experience backing a trailer.
– Mechanical experience: fixing cars, carpentry, plumbing.
– Experience working in a start-up or waste collection industry.