CoCo (Compost Colorado) is seeking to hire full-time operations personnel who will play a crucial role in collecting compost and improving our operational processes.
CoCo is a zero-waste start-up based in Denver, CO. We collect food waste in addition to providing a sustainable, local delivery service. We are on a mission to make composting mainstream. We are a catalyst for environmental sustainability and a more equitable world.
About the Role:
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty; is passionate about sustainability, and interested in working in a rapidly growing start-up. Candidates must be motivated, self-starters with constructive, clear communication skills.
Efficiently navigate and drive in Denver Metro Area.
Collect buckets from Compost Colorado’s residential and commercial clients. Establish new processes and protocols; continuously improve operations. Wash buckets alongside bucket washing team.
– Professional driving experience.
– Passionate about sustainability and composting.
– Comfortable engaging with food waste (no food allergies).
– Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
– Must be available M-TH, 7 AM-6 PM.
– Driving a manual transmission, experience backing a trailer.
– Mechanical experience: fixing cars, carpentry, plumbing.
– Experience working in a start-up or waste collection industry