Consumer Engagement Specialist
FSLA Status: Office Hourly
The Consumer Engagement Specialist engages Justin’s consumers through inbound customer inquiries as well as outbound social and earned media outlets. This role leads the consumer response process and monitors and reports monthly on consumer sentiment and complaints and maintains and works to continually improve the FAQ/Support Center and customer service processes. Additionally, this position also manages surprise and delight consumer initiatives and creates ongoing opportunities for consumer engagement while delivering world-class customer service.
• Provides world-class customer service, embodying Justin’s fun culture and dedication to customer satisfaction. Examples include managing the consumer Surprise & Delight program (at least monthly proactive outreach to consumers with personalized activity that demonstrates thought and creativity and is on-brand) and consumer mailer initiatives. Supports a positive company culture.
• Leads Justin’s consumer response including email, phone, and social media consumer response, plus ongoing monitoring of social channels for compliments, issues, and positive sentiments. Is expected to be on-call / have minimum check-in periods that may require action on nights and weekends. Evaluates and recommends responses to sensitive issues (i.e. illness and foreign material), escalating based on their discretion up through the Justin’s leadership chain. Responds to all consumer communications in 24 business hours and escalating sensitive issues to the External Relations Manager.
• Stays up-to-date with all product/ingredient changes to develop, improve and keep current all consumer responses and FAQs/Support Center. Works closely with the Director of Quality as well as the Operations team to develop action plans including consumer and customer communication, remediation and quality improvement processes. Provides backup support to External Relations Manager.
• Manages the consumer complaint tracking process, historical data analysis, and quality trend reporting weekly, and works cross-functionally with sales strategy to provide monthly deep dive reports. Analyze all incoming consumer communications and build monthly and ad hoc consumer data reports for team including: Out of Stock/Retailer Feedback for Sales, Quality Issues, and Innovation/Product Feedback for Marketing.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong customer service skills with internal and external customer interaction
• Ability to understand and navigate current systems and processes
• B.A. in Marketing, Communications or related field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.