The Creative Associate will assist the Marketing Director with day-to-day responsibilities and design needs for the brands Marketing and Sales teams. This position involves participation in the development of the company’s brand, public image, messaging, and promotions through collateral material. Media will include print advertising, social media, print collateral, direct mail, signage, electronic presentations, packaging, web, email, as well as trade show & event marketing.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Will work closely with the Marketing Director and Marketing team on various print and digital design projects. This position consists of, but is not limited to:
• Updating existing collateral projects whenever changes are required
• Overseeing packaging change
• Opportunities to think creatively and apply brand design principles to upcoming collateral needs, spanning across both print and digital
• Implementation of existing design principles to ensure consistency of brand standards across all media
• Assisting the various department of the company with any design needs they may have
Will assist with social media content creation, implementation and activity on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other vehicles to support consumer service, promotion, and other initiatives. Aligning with best-practices.
Brainstorming and critique is crucial during the innovation process. Although copywriting skills do not have to be a strong suit; contributing ideas and concepts will help fuel the evolution of brand voice and positioning.
• A degree in the Arts, Design or related field
• Keen eye for clean, effective design, alignment, and hierarchy
• Ability to follow and maintain established brand guidelines
• Ability and willingness to learn and take direction from the Marketing team and departments that collaborate on any given project. Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
• Proficiency in leading design software with emphasis on Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• Photography background, animation and production capabilities strongly preferred
• Positive attitude and ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and adhere to timelines and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to see projects through from inception to production
• Strong organization skills
• Determination to achieve, succeed and progress
Kindergarten friends turned entrepreneurs, founders Drew Harrington and Amanda Klane set out on a mission to create desserts that deliver on everyday indulgence with great taste, quality ingredients and superb nutritionals. Since hitting store shelves in 2011 as the first to market frozen Greek yogurt, Yasso quickly became one of the fastest-growing dessert brands in the world, disrupting the brand ranks of deeply entrenched competitors and attracting a loyal following of brand enthusiasts. Yasso can be found at major grocery and club stores nationwide, and is an active, positive contributor to the community via its Game On! Foundation. To find your local retailers and to learn more about Yasso, please visit www.yasso.com and follow @yasso.
Please send post inquiries to Melissa Matonis at firstname.lastname@example.org.