Based in Boulder, CO, Purely Elizabeth is a high-growth natural foods company focused on creating products using elevated, nutrient-rich ingredients. Their award-winning products include granola, oatmeal and pancake mixes. Founded in 2009 by Elizabeth Stein, a certified holistic nutrition counselor, the company is dedicated to helping consumers thrive on their wellness journey.
Purely Elizabeth is seeking a highly motivated Creative Design Manager to work with the Creative Director on the strategy and execution of Purely Elizabeth’s design. This position plays a key role in how the Purely Elizabeth brand comes to life for consumers.
The Creative Design Manager will lead the design and production of visual materials used for advertising, print and web communications. Works with the Creative Director to select any outside or contract vendors and coordinates projects. Responsible for ensuring brand standards and assets developed from these brands standards are continually groomed and refreshed so that all consumer facing communications are reflective of the brand principals.
The CDM will lead, evaluate, optimize and implement creative and production workflows, processes, tools and communications designed to deliver on-time, on-brand and on-budget creative assets (copy, design, graphics, animation, video, etc.). The ideal candidate must possess strong design skills, work well in a team environment, be driven and self-sufficient in order to succeed in our fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
KEY ROLES + RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designs and oversee production of all marketing materials including sell sheets, booklets, ads, presentations, coupons, mailers, merchandise and other materials as needed
• Designs graphic images and animations for social media, newsletter and digital assets
• Assists with production and proofing of packaging artwork
• Designs quarterly meal guides and assists in the design of the Purely Magazine
• Assists in content planning and execution, including photography and videography
• Assists in the design of collateral, signage and interiors for marketing and sales events
• 3-5 years of graphic design experience
• Packaging design and production experience preferred
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Experience in print production and ability to oversee the production of different marketing collateral in various forms and substrates
• Strong editing skills and attention to detail
• Ability to translate information into visually digestible collateral that is consistent with the Purely Elizabeth brand aesthetic
• Highly motivated, action-oriented and can work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with all stakeholders.
• Strong team player orientation and willingness to support team members as needed.
• Creative problem-solver and conceptual thinker with an ability to understand and leverage detail-oriented issues as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Flexible Paid Time Off
• Benefits include, health and dental insurance, 401k plan
• Summer hours, social office gatherings, and more
• An ambitious, fun, startup work environment
TO APPLY: Please email portfolio, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org