Customer Service Coordinator
Empower. Inspire. Love.
Love Grown is an exciting and innovative food company, based in Denver, CO. We are revolutionizing what we eat for breakfast.
SUMMARY: The Customer Service Coordinator will be a key member of the team and an important part in building the Love Grown brand. Your key responsibilities are to support business operations through supply chain, accounting, and sales. This position will have the responsibilities of managing a broad range of activities and complete them in a timely manner.
REPORTING TO: Supply Chain Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support supply chain and accounting teams
• Manage and process customer orders from purchase order receipt to invoicing
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and follow up to ensure resolution
• Process EDI exchange with customers and warehousing partners
• Help coordinate inventory and logistics throughout the supply chain model
• Investigate and process any shortage claims or discrepancies
• Run office errands and product deliveries as required
• Perform general administrative duties as needed (i.e. scheduling, copying, scanning, etc.)
• Minimum 4 year degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Docs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills with great attention to detail
• An individual who is process oriented, a self-starter, and a creative problem solver
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong personal interest in natural foods, health, and nutrition
• Desire to develop within the position and grow with the company
• Eager to develop new systems and improve existing processes
• Experience with QuickBooks accounting system
TO APPLY: Please send resume and a statement of interest to email@example.com with “Customer Service Coordinator” as the subject.