Lily’s Sweets LLC
Job Title: Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Boulder, CO
Lily’s Sweets is a line of delicious chocolate bars, baking bits and baking bars that have less than 1 gram of sugar per serving! Lily’s is available nationwide and is expanding its team to meet the demands of a fast growing business.
• Manage customer orders from time of receipt to delivery.
o Enter and process customer orders using QuickBooks software ensuring pricing, promotions, and terms are accurate.
o Send order confirmation to customers and request any order revisions as needed.
o Coordinate shipments with the 3PL warehouse and maintain EDI order transmittal system.
o Monitor warehouse inventory levels and communicate and work to resolve any issues with the operations team.
o Monitor timely delivery to customers and resolve shipment delays as needed.
o Process ASN’s (Advanced Shipment Notices) in EDI.
o Process and send all invoices to customers upon shipment.
o Review freight claims, deductions, mis-shipments, etc.
• Coordinate EDI data transfer between Lily’s Sweets, SPS Commerce (EDI provider) and customers.
• Utilize QuickBooks reports to monitor order and invoice accuracy, on-time shipment, and inventory levels.
• Accounts Payable Responsibilities.
• Miscellaneous accounting and supply chain responsibilities as needed.
• 1-2 years of work experience required.
• An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, or Operations Management is desired.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and proficient Excel skills are necessary.
• Ability to learn QuickBooks and SPS Commerce software.
• Results oriented, resourceful, self-motivated, and independent, with the ability to manage multiple deliverables concurrently.
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented and experienced in follow-through and completion of projects.
• Strong time-management skills and ability to adhere to month-end close timelines.
• Competitive salary, benefits and performance-based bonus.
CONTACT: Send Resume to Kelsey Goetz at email@example.com