Job Title: Customer Service/Logistics Associate
Department: Supply Chain
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Job Purpose: The Customer Service Associate will ensure that customers and consumers enjoy a positive experience whether ordering our product directly or through a more traditional distribution system.
• Oversee the order processing protocol in order to satisfy consumer and customer orders;
including the set-up and maintenance of customer accounts in QuickBooks and processing orders.
• Maintain close relationship with transportation and distribution facilities to ensure superior
customer service experience.
• Allocate product to the distribution locations to ensure product availability meets demand.
• Process and track purchase orders to co-manufacturers to ensure all raw materials and processes result in finished goods to meet demand.
• Work closely with co-manufacturers to ensure they have raw materials, line-time and resources to produce in a timely manner according to forecast and demand.
• Review co-manufacturer and transportation partner invoices and approve or dispute as required based on actual production or process.
• Monitor transportation partners, including availability, timely delivery, cost and ability / success in on -time and 100% delivery and recovery / satisfactory delivery of shipment failures and related fees.
• Prepare and facilitate production planning and co-manufacturing schedules, including preparing weekly reports and facilitating meeting to review production schedule.
• Monthly inventory reconciliation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Strong phone/communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
• Knowledge of QuickBooks, or similar program preferred
• Trouble shooting and outside of the box thinking to resolve issues
• Amazon / Vendor Central experience preferred
• SAP experience
• 3PL Logistics
• People and process management
• CPG experience