Customer Service Manager
Location: Louisville, CO
• Full-time, salaried employee
• Company sponsored health benefits plan
• 15 days PTO + holidays
• Bring your dog to work
• Unlimited dog treats and food
• Entrepreneurial, fun and dynamic office environment
BIXBI Pet is a premium brand of dog food, treats and supplements. The company’s products are distributed nationally and can be seen on our website (www.bixbipet.com). Consumer and retailer focus on high-quality pet products has driven significant growth and the company is expanding its staff to help manage the growth.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of national and international customer service in all channels of distribution. Responsibilities will primarily focus on distributor and retailer fulfillment and direct-to-consumer activities. As with many small, rapidly growing companies, BIXBI Pet needs flexible candidates that bring specific skills to their role, but can also wear many hats and help in a number of different areas.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and process customer orders from PO receipt to invoicing, including Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI) with customers and warehousing partners.
• Manage customer communication as it relates to order fulfillment (e.g., timing, quantities, order compliance, etc.).
• Assist with the management of 3rd party logistic provider.
• Communicate with broker/distributor partners to allow for a smooth flow of orders and fulfillment, and to trouble shoot issues as they arise.
• Assist in the supply chain planning process to ensure customer fill rates are high and all internal parties involved (e.g., sales, operations, 3rd party logistics, etc.) are on the same page.
• Manage state registrations and licensing for all products.
• Manage office sample stock and fulfill and ship company sample requests.
• Respond to direct-to-consumer product inquires.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Strong organizational skills and an acute attention to detail (this is critical).
• Ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• 1-2 years of experience in a similar role at company distributing consumer packaged goods through retail doors is preferred.
• Experience with EDI and NetSuite is preferred.
• Computer proficient, with good working knowledge of software programs that include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills; comfortable analyzing solutions to issues prior to discussing with management.
• Comfortable working in a team environment where job lines are slightly blurry and everyone pitches in to make sure customers and consumers are happy.
BIXBI Pet is a fun, rapidly growing local company. Our employees have a unique ability to laugh at themselves and their co-workers. We have a glass-is-half-full mentality, especially if it’s half full with suds from the micro-brewery right across the street. We may joke about beer (and lots of other things), but we are a professionally run operation and bring our “A game” to work each day. We work hard, but also know when it’s time to take a break. We believe chocolate and coffee are not vices and should be readily provided to all employees. And if your dog is house trained, he/she is welcome at the office.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Service Manager” in the subject line. This is your opportunity to tell us what makes you fun and unique. We welcome creativity and outside the box submissions.