This position is the main contact with external buyers, internal sales team and operations team and has regular reports in to executive management. In addition to some processing as outlined below, the position is the manager of the customer service team and is responsible for the day to management of customer orders as well as larger integration projects and launch onto e-commerce. Daily interaction with cross functional teams and reporting out daily flashed sales. We are looking for a candidate with experience in customer service with the ability to lead the function and ensure the daily operating effectiveness and efficiency. A successful candidate will have worked with all levels of the organization in a professional manner and has a sense of urgency and accuracy that is above expectations.
• Manage relationships with new and existing customers for a fast-growing business.
• Manage 3PL warehouse relationships to ensure on-time and accurate customer shipments. Maintain EDI order transmittal system.
• Manage customer orders from time of receipt to delivery.
o Enter and process customer orders using QuickBooks software ensuring pricing, promotions, and terms are accurate.
o Send order confirmation to customers and request any order revisions as needed.
o Monitor warehouse inventory levels and problem solve as needed with Sales and Operations.
o Monitor timely delivery to customers and resolve shipment delays as needed.
o Process ASN’s (Advanced Shipment Notices) in EDI.
o Process and send all invoices to customers upon shipment.
o Review freight claims, deductions, mis-shipments, etc.
• Coordinate EDI data transfer between Lily’s Sweets, SPS Commerce (EDI provider) and customers. Look to continuously improve and automate to increase efficiencies and reduce potential for error.
• Utilize QuickBooks reports to monitor order and invoice accuracy, on-time shipment, inventory levels, and to analyze order patterns.
• Miscellaneous accounting and supply chain responsibilities as needed.
• 3+ years of work experience required.
• An undergraduate degree in business is desired.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills and proficient Excel skills are necessary.
• QuickBooks experience preferred.
• Results oriented, resourceful, self-motivated, and independent, with the ability to manage multiple deliverables concurrently.
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented and experienced in follow-through and completion of projects.
• Strong time-management skills and ability to adhere to month-end close timelines.
• Competitive salary, benefits and performance-based bonus. Please submit your compensation requirements with your cover letter to email@example.com.
Send the job application and any inquiries concerning the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.