Location: LoHi Denver, CO
Reports To: Director of Operations
Other Relationships: CEO, COO, Inventory & Logistics Manager, Warehouse Manager, Sales & Marketing Teams
To Apply: Please submit cover letter plus resume to Jobs@Teatulia.com
Teatulia sells its superior bulk, iced, hot, concentrated, and ready-to-drink teas in a wide range of foodservice venues ranging from fine dining to college & university to multi-unit fast casual as well as grocery outlets throughout the US. In addition to award-winning taste and quality, Teatulia is 100% organic, fair trade, and rainforest alliance-certified. We are a proud B Corp, woman & minority-owned and a thought leader on the topics of business growth & strategy and responsible business practices. As the Customer Service Specialist, you will serve the critical role of managing all customer orders, invoices, and relationships while improving processes to ensure that the operations department can keep pace with Teatulia’s aggressive growth trajectory.
Teatulia is looking for a detail-focused self-motivated process evangelist who will be able to maintain Teatulia’s high standards of customer relationship management, order accuracy, and fulfillment while improving all supporting processes and systems. Teatulia has a results-driven, collaborative culture of enthusiastic urgency, curiosity, accuracy, accountability, and integrity. We are looking for someone equally dynamic who has served in a customer service role before and has a deep understanding of what has worked and what hasn’t. They will have total freedom to morph the customer service role and supporting systems to be as streamlined and efficient as possible all while building new processes to manage Teatulia’s expanding channels and product offerings.
50% Order Process Management:
• Serve as the point of contact for all of customer inquiries and needs.
• Process sales orders through Quickbooks and generate invoices and/or packing slips within 24 hours and with accurate costs, quantities, and shipment details
• Work directly with Inventory & Logistics Manager to monitor inventory levels to guarantee on-time order fulfillment
• Keep master data and transactional data aligned across all customer service systems including customer order entry portal, credit card processing system, QuickBooks inventory and transaction software, logistics systems, warehouse order entry portal, and manual order tracking systems
• Read and respond to incoming communications through the general phone line, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and direct inquiries to proper channels.
50% New Process Development:
• Partner with Marketing team to manage Warehouse Samples & Special Projects, ensure product availability and appropriate workload at on-site warehouse
• Partner with Sales Team to develop and communicate customer policies and roll out to customers
• Create Master Data Management processes and execute with Accounting and Supply Chain Teams
• Create Order Management Process for an entirely new product line in a new industry
• Work with customers and third party warehousing and systems teams to improve functionality of Customer Service Systems
• Work with Bulk Sales and Accounting teams to develop and maintain system for tracking certifications including folder structure and documentation expiration
Skills and Competencies:
• 1 to 3 years of customer service experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or communications or comparable experience
• Understand the critical importance of the customer experience as it relates to retention and brand association
• Strong sense of diplomacy and mediation and excitement about the company and products offered
• Exceptional communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS excel or workable equivalent
• Knowledge of Quickbooks, Now Commerce, and SPS or equivalent system sync tools a plus
• Must work well with others and take positive and negative feedback calmly and constructively
• Attention to detail paramount
More About Teatulia Organic Teas:
Teatulia sources its teas and herbs directly from its own USDA-certified organic garden in Northern Bangladesh and other like-minded gardens. The teas are cultivated using only natural farming methods, and garden-direct sourcing full control over the supply chain and the quality of the product. This results in great-tasting teas that are better for the land, its people, and the environment. Started in 2000 to give back to the local community, the Teatulia Gardens were established as an enterprise that would give the people a living wage while protecting and strengthening the environment. The Teatulia cooperative, or the KS Foundation, was launched to provide a bright future for the Bangladeshi community. The cooperative has created innovative education, health, and cattle-lending programs for the people working in the garden and surrounding areas. All sales of Teatulia Organic Teas contribute to the cooperative’s mission, helping to better the lives of men, women, and children in the community while rebuilding the local ecosystem. Teatulia is mindful of how its actions impact worldwide communities and actively supports ethical organizations like the Whole Planet Foundation, Rainforest Alliance, and B Corporation. Teatulia Organic Teas are available at specialty food and grocery stores, fine-dining restaurants, colleges and universities, and hotels. The teas are also available online at www.teatulia.com. For more information, visit www.teatulia.com
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V