When you work at Motherlove you work for a triple bottom line – people, planet, and profit. At Motherlove we use business as a force for good and are proud to hold the B Corp Certification. By joining the Motherlove Team you will have an opportunity to be part of a sustainable brand’s mission to bring quality organic herbal products to parents and babies at a sensitive time in their life. We take care of our people, we respect Mother Earth, and we nurture the moments that matter – pregnancy, birth, baby, and breastfeeding. Apply today to join our energetic, creative, and motivated team – and you can be part of positive change, too.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Title: Customer Support Coordinator
Reports to: Wholesale Manager
Job Status: Full Time, Exempt
Classification: Group 2
Summary of Position
It is the responsibility of the Customer Support Coordinator to be the first point of contact for Motherlove’s consumers and wholesale accounts and to ensure optimal customer satisfaction by building and maintaining positive customer relationships through high quality communications and on-time, customized care. General duties include monitoring various channels of communication, including phone, email, and online channels, offering customer support, and processing orders.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer the main phone line and customer-facing email addresses; filter and redirect as needed.
• Provide accurate and thorough information when responding to consumer and account inquiries, orders, and other points of communication.
• Provide support on incoming orders, shipments, and product inquiries.
• Monitor and respond to consumer feedback and reviews on Amazon and other eCommerce sites.
• Respond to wholesale account needs, working together with the Wholesale Manager.
• Train and service consumer inquiries as a Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC); training will be provided.
• Process all wholesale, consumer, and samples orders received from any channel into QuickBooks in a timely manner.
• Cultivate strong relationships and build sales through positive customer interaction with all wholesale, consumer, and practitioner interactions.
• Gather and share actionable insights from all stakeholder communications, to inform the marketing & sales teams of concerns and opportunities.
• Assist with account follow-ups, placing orders, providing marketing materials and additional information to accounts as needed, as a result of sales, education, or outreach efforts.
• Assist in setup of new wholesale accounts as needed.
• Reconcile sales orders daily.
• Work with accounting department to receive payments and monitor past due accounts.
• Ensure all business cards, forms, literature, and signage are printed and stocked.
• Manage employee product orders, sorting, and distribution from company wholesale account.
• Assist with technology troubleshooting.
• Assist in planning, executing, and communications related to staff meetings, team building events, company parties, and other occasions requiring internal team communications.
• Support and assist Marketing with event logistics, including ordering booth supplies and signage, and packing and unpacking supplies and materials for trade shows.
• Sort mail and distribute as necessary.
• Run errands as required.
Other Job Responsibilities:
• Help with ongoing projects as assigned.
• Perform other duties as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent, or higher.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail as well as ability to discern context and nuances when interacting with customers.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, web-based software, and web browsing.
• Team player, with ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with co-workers on a high-performance team.
• Ability to multi-task, with attention and accuracy ensured on various projects simultaneously.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
• This position is based in a typical office environment, with a quiet-to-moderately loud noise level, with light traffic and typical office disquiet.
• This position requires frequent use of standard office equipment including telephone, computer, and copier.
• Employee will be required to sit for several hours each day but will also need mobility and ability to walk or stand for periods of time.
• Required to lift up to 25 lbs on occasion.
• May require working under stressful conditions due to deadlines and time constraints.
Typically Mondays through Thursdays, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Fridays 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Duties, responsibilities or qualifications may change at any time with or without notice.
Please send post inquiries to Simla Somturk at email@example.com.