Lily’s Sweets makes no-sugar added chocolate for baking and snacking. We source Non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients harvested through Fair Trade practices, and ensure every product is botanically sweetened—meaning no refined or processed sugars. The outcome? A chocolate with no added sugar that’s filled to the brim with pure deliciousness.
With a mix of industry leaders, wellness professionals, entrepreneurs and, of course, chocolate lovers, our team believes in what we do, what we make and why it matters. We’re dedicated to spreading the Lily’s passion for deliciousness and wholesomeness one bar and baking chip at a time.
Lily’s Sweets is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and organized Demand Planner. We are looking for someone to join our team who shares our values: Exceed Expectations, Embrace Change, Assume the Best, Take the High Road and Win Together.
Working with the Director of Business Insights, the Demand Planner creates, reviews, publishes, and refines Lily’s consumption-based demand forecast. This role collects inputs from multiple data sources and from cross-functional partners such as sales, marketing, finance, consumer insights to achieve world class forecast accuracy and bias which supports a coordinated service level and inventory strategy with supply planning.
The duties of the role include: working with Sales, Marketing, BI, and Supply Chain to understand the drivers of demand and forecasting, and implications of volume driving activities, working with the Supply and Procurement teams to support case fill and inventory objectives, as well as, to bring visibility to long term forecasts for capacity, raw material and commodity procurement, and playing a support role to develop and execute the strategic direction for objectives in improving forecast accuracy and bias.
• Owns the demand volume forecast for all Lily’s products
• Collects market intelligence (new distribution, customer events, pricing actions, competitive insights) from cross functional teams and leverages judgement to improve forecasts accordingly.
• Extracts data and reports from various sources to build/update the demand forecast.
• Maintains superior data quality from multiple data sources (Sales, IT, and Financial systems)
• Ensures that planning software interfaces and parameters maintenance have been documented and reasonable processes developed.
• Administers appropriate product, customer, and location hierarchy as well as other forecasting model parameters.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Experience within CPG a must
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience using and extracting information from syndicated data (ie. SPINS, IRI, Nielsen)
• Experience working with an ERP system
• Ability to make assumptions and defend them
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
To apply for this opportunity, send your cover letter, resume and compensation requirements to: