Split Nutrition is the first-ever PB&J in an on-the-go pack, proudly combining delicious nostalgia and quality ingredients in one convenient package.
Our mission is to feed activity anytime, anywhere with quality ingredients that taste delicious.
Our 3 key product values: On The Go Convenience, Quality Ingredients and Delicious, Nostalgic Taste.
2021 Business Goals:
- Grow overall brand sales to at least $5MM.
- Drive in-store and online sell through velocity.
- Increase overall product conversion (DTC + Brick and Mortar).
As a key member of the Split Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Lead will oversee strategy and execution for direct to consumer / ecommerce and digital marketing for the Split Nutrition Brand to achieve company objectives for revenue and profitability.
DTC / ecommerce: Own the development, execution, and success of Split’s DTC & ecommerce plans across Amazon, eCommerce arms of traditional brick and mortar retailers (Walmart.com, Kroger.com, Target.com etc.), Instacart, and owned DTC channels, including SplitNutrition.com.
Digital & Integrated Marketing: Directly contribute to the development and execution of digital and integrated marketing plans that drive brand awareness, conversion and customer acquisition across both traditional and digital channels and media.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create digital marketing campaigns and tactics to drive overall sales and have ownership of driving DTC sales online (website, Amazon, Walmart.com, Instacart, etc). We’re in the unique position of having the vast majority of sales coming from Brick & Mortar, but our DTC channels are low hanging fruit for growth with the right direction.
- Collaborate with Split’s Head of Marketing & Strategy, Brand & Creative Director, and Head of Sales to develop integrated marketing strategies and plans across traditional and digital channels and media.
- Actively pulling metrics to produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports tracking KPIs and performance. You will continue to proactively leverage findings to optimize tactics to improve conversion and spend efficiencies across digital marketing channels.
- Track, report, and analyze online consumer behavior, multi-touch attribution, and conversion rates throughout the customer journey; including recommendations for conversion improvements and/or testing. You will use this data to thoughtfully curate the customer journey and execute strategies across various channels from end-to-end; including ad campaigns, landing page development and optimization, eCRM, SMS, and more.
- Direct paid media strategies, online promotions and splitnutrition.com’s UX to enhance Split’s online business (website, Amazon, Walmart.com, Instacart).
- Manage external resources to include digital marketing agency, ecommerce & CRM vendors.
- Collaborate with Split’s leadership team (CEO, COO, CFO) for forecasting and planning with a focus on exponential growth.
- Act as a collaborative partner to Split’s Brand & Creative Director where needed to flesh out ideas for campaigns, activations, agency review, recommendations and capabilities – and evaluate how these ladder up to the Marketing strategies and KPIs.
- 8+ years experience in marketing, ideally with at least 5 years building online, direct to consumer, CPG brands.
- Deep understanding of CPG, Amazon, eCommerce arms of traditional brick and mortar retailers (Walmart.com, Kroger.com, Target.com etc.) as well as owned DTC channels.
- Exhibited leadership experience in digital marketing and eCommerce. You are a proven executor of digital strategy – without a doubt, you are action-oriented.
- Experience overseeing and attributing multi-million dollar marketing budgets with proven success on e-commerce channels.
- You are self-motivated and thrive in a supportive startup environment that requires an ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Organization and planning fuel your ability to move quickly and strategically.
- A scrappy team player ability – and a love for learning through pitching in cross-functionally.
- A passion for working with a high-growth startup.
- You have proficient knowledge of:
- Ideating/executing Digital Marketing Plans
- Paid Media Channels (Understanding Budgeting and Tactics)
- Driving success for Direct to Consumer Sales (Amazon + Owned Site)
- Building Digital Marketing Campaigns for B&M Awareness/Sales
- E-Commerce Analytics Platforms (IE: Google Analytics, Shopify)
- You might have supplementary knowledge of:
- Integrated marketing experience across traditional and digital media with an understanding of how they work together.
- Brand Marketing for new-to-market companies/products.\
- Partnerships + Affiliate Marketing (Assessing value as it pertains to digital holistic strategy.)
Title will be dependent on experience, expertise and knowledge that the candidate brings to the table. Feel free to speak candidly on what you’re seeking and why you deserve it!
- Compensation: $80K – $120K per year D.O.E.
- Options for medical, dental and vision insurance plans.
- Unlimited Wellness Days as PTO.
- A caring, motivated company culture fueled by our collaborative and supportive “Active Family” mindset.
- A team that values the importance of work-life balance – especially when it comes to doing the things you love most with the people you love most.