a2 Milk®, Boulder, CO: We’re helping America to love milk again. a2 Milk® comes from cows that naturally produce only the A2 protein and no A1. Published research suggests a2 Milk® may help avoid stomach discomfort in some people.
a2 Milk® USA is experiencing rapid growth with +160% growth vs previous year. Our milk is currently distributed in more than 13,000+ U.S. retail stores including Walmart, Costco, Target, Sprouts, Whole Foods, King Soopers, Safeway and most other grocery chains.
Summary: The Digital Marketing Specialist supports all the a2 Milk® brand digital marketing activities. This role requires a brand champion and strong communicator with both internal and external audiences.
• Facilitate and moderate conversations on all digital platforms in a timely, engaging manner
• Keep up to date on community management best practices
• Actively gather, analyze and present digital brand/competitor insights, industry news and emerging technology
• Assist in development of engaging online content including promotions, forums and blogs
• Identify and leverage brand ambassadors/influencers nationally and regionally
• Plan and execute newsletter program including strategy, creative direction, optimization and reporting
Digital Media Coordination
• Coordinate digital campaigns with external agencies and technologies effectively
• Assist in developing digital strategy in close partnership with agencies and Digital Marketing Manager
• Execute digital activities on website, SEO, social media, remarketing, Google AdWords, and other digital platforms
• Gather feedback and coordinate online content approvals
• Responsible for project/campaign timelines, budget, KPIs, reporting, and optimization
• BS/BA Degree, Business or Marketing preferred
• Minimum 2-4 years’ digital marketing experience including digital media, content creation, conversion optimization, and community management
• Excellent strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills including leadership, communication and teamwork along with ability to work independently
• Creative thinker with the ability to track trends and develop or seek out innovative ideas
• Knowledge of marketing metrics/KPIs
• Ability to manage and prioritize many projects simultaneously
• Proficient in similar platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Word Press, Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Search & Display Network), Google Tag Manager, Mail Chimp
• Must be proficient on a PC
• Full-time position based in the Boulder office, no relocation provided
Please send post inquiries to Tracie Sinclair at email@example.com.