Teatulia sells its award-winning fresh-brewed iced & hot teas in a wide range of foodservice venues ranging from fine dining to college & university to multi-unit fast casual as well as grocery outlets throughout the US. We are pursuing aggressive growth in the foodservice channel over the next 5 years, expanding our business in the current verticals with our current lineup and NPD. In addition to award-winning taste and quality, Teatulia is 100% organic, fair trade and rainforest alliance-certified. We are a proud B Corp, woman & minority-owned and a thought leader on the topics of business growth & strategy and responsible business practices. Teatulia has a results-driven, collaborative culture of enthusiastic urgency, curiosity, accuracy, accountability and integrity. The Director of Foodservice Sales, National Accounts, will report directly to the COO.
– Maintain and provide high touch support for current customers.
– Develop new business, targeting annual growth in excess of 100% YOY for 3+years through national accounts.
– Establish, track and report annual sales plan and channel profitability.
– Build and manage the sales organization to support Teatulia’s growth in a thoughtful, strategic manner utilizing inside and/or outside sales personnel where necessary.
– Establish and implement customer/distributor contracts.
– Work with Finance and Operations to continually improve the efficiency of the supply chain from product configurations to logistics networks to distributor partners.
Qualifications: To be considered, all candidates must have the following:
– Successful track record of building a business through foodservice/on premise channel.
Send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .