Rasa is a rapidly growing natural foods brand working to calm people the eff down a little, with the help of adaptogens. Our core products bring our signature full-spectrum adaptogen blend into the coffee ritual for delicious daily drinking, so that these herbs can offer maximum benefit. We’re committed to doing this all while not being jerks to the earth.
We are a young and powerfully ambitious company, mission-driven yet with strong economics. We have a unique product and a unique strategy. We’re at the forefront of a new category of foods, and we face tremendous opportunity. We’re early-stage but well-funded, and we have good advisors. We’re e-commerce-first but offline tests are dramatically exceeding expectations.
Rasa is seeking an experienced marketer to join the team and lead all B2B & B2C initiatives for the brand. As a lean startup, this person should be able to make a big impact with less resources and help lead the brand to and through its high-growth phase. This role is for someone who is looking to have ownership, freedom & exert the creativity necessary to build a new business. We are looking for someone who is equal parts analytical and creative, with a passion for disrupting categories and shifting culture through food.
We want someone who will grow with the business for the long-term, and will thrive in our get-shit-done, results-driven, yet caring, relationship-focused culture that places high value on conscious and effective communication. We want someone who is good at everything–you know who you are; you’re one of those people who can just do anything, and people either love you or hate you for that. Come get loved for it.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the following, in no particular order:
· Creating a full, 360-degree marketing plan & budget for the brand in 2019 and beyond
· Develop and manage KPI’s across all marketing and communications channels
· Lead marketing & product strategy and execution for new product launches
· Create PR strategy and manage PR agency to ensure they are meeting their goals
· Manage the development of all creative assets for the brand, from packaging to signage
· Manage trade events strategy and execution (with help from team coordinator)
· Develop field marketing strategy; hire & manage brand ambassadors
· Manage social media strategy and execution
· Develop marketing tactics to grow e-commerce sales
· Analyze data to better understand our customer and target, as well as analyzing industry data and competitive landscape
· Manage paid digital ads strategy and analysis
· Manage Amazon ads strategy and analysis
· Develop and execute influencer marketing
· Manage existing and create new brand partnerships
· Create B2C communications strategy & calendar, as well as execute on the plan. This includes areas like newsletters, social media, in-package collateral, etc.
In addition to this, the Director of Marketing will be responsible for so much more. We are a small, growing company and the list of things that need to get done seems endless. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter and passionate about building a company from the ground up, from strategy to execution and everything in between. This person will be inspired by their work every day and care personally about the success of the company and how they can help drive results. People looking to be comfortable at work need not apply.
· 4+ years’ experience in startup marketing, preferably in food
· Experience working on digital-first brands with strong e-commerce presence
· Experience developing and executing omnichannel digital marketing strategies
· Passion for herbs, adaptogens and Rasa, as well as understanding of the wellness food space
· Excellent writing skills, with the ability to adapt to different brand voices
· Hardworking—works to get the job done, not until the clock runs out
If you are a good fit please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org