We are seeking an experienced sales and business development professional to play a key part in our growth. Based in Boulder, Colorado, InClover develops the only supplements scientifically designed for pets’ unique physiology, supporting better health from the inside out. This personalized approach to animal wellness gives pet parents the confidence to be able to truly care for their pets’ well-being. With our well-established product portfolio sold throughout North America and Asia, industry-recognized sustainability, and the strength of the pet supplement industry, our business continues to experience entrepreneurial, rapid growth.
You will report to the CEO and be responsible for the development and implementation of growth strategies and sales to achieve revenue goals.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial-oriented individual who can energize our distributor, retail and e-commerce partners, expand our brand, and accelerate growth.
Meaningful work you’ll contribute:
• Own and drive business development, sales and marketing of the InClover brand portfolio of pet supplement products.
• Expand industry knowledge and the way we sell as a company.
• Establish, maintain and manage existing and prospective client accounts and sales programs.
• Deliver sales training materials and multi-media marketing collateral that communicate, train and influence sales of InClover products.
• Identify, address and resolve client concerns.
You are …
• Gutsy and self-directed. You are skilled at autonomously driving projects, and engaging others as needed. You roll up your sleeves and drive execution and results.
• Results-driven. You see the big picture, and can figure out what needs to be done to get to the finish line. You prioritize and organize resources, time, and activities to break down challenging opportunities to get desired results.
• Great to work with. People enjoy engaging with you due to your networking and interpersonal skills.
• A team player. You identify what needs to be done and know what it takes to work with others to achieve the goals.
• A skilled negotiator and communicator. You have a knack for articulating the value of our products, and expressing technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely.
• Nimble. You thrive in a fast-moving, multi-tasking environment, and learn quickly.
• Self-motivated. You have an innate drive to succeed and take initiative.
• Resourceful. You are a creative problem solver, and find a way to knock down barriers.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or a Science-based Bachelor’s degree with Business minor with 10+ years CPG sales, marketing and account management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ Years of sales and/or marketing experience in pet or natural food industries
• Proven track record of CPG sales results
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience building and executing successful training programs
• IT fluency and proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
• Available for travel up to 30% of time, including weekends
What you’ll enjoy about joining our team:
• Competitive Healthcare and matching IRA benefits
• Being a valued member of an uncontainably smart, focused, generous and empathic team that is passionate about making a difference in the lives of animals.
• Our extended staff includes our dogs who serve as taste-testers, quality advisors and office companions
• Our office sits on 22 acres with a private pond and Boulder Creek running through. Some dogs have described this as their own private Disney and the best job, ever.
We hope you will consider joining our InClover team to help meet our mission of improving the health of dogs, cats and horses and giving their humans peace of mind.
Please provide cover letter, salary requirement and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org