Lily’s Sweets is a no sugar added chocolate for baking and snacking. We source Non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients harvested through Fair Trade practices, and ensure every product is botanically sweetened—meaning no refined or processed sugars. The outcome? A chocolate with no added sugar that’s filled to the brim with pure deliciousness.
With a mix of industry leaders, wellness professionals, entrepreneurs and, of course, chocolate lovers, our team believes in what we do, what we make and why it matters. We’re dedicated to spreading the Lily’s passion for deliciousness and wholesomeness one bar and baking chip at a time.
Located in Boulder, CO, Lily’s Sweets is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and organized E-commerce Analyst to support e-commerce sales and activations for Lily’s Sweets. We are looking for someone to join our team who shares our values: Exceed Expectations, Embrace Change, Assume the Best, Take the High Road and Win Together.
Your role is to help support the Marketing Team with customer service, e-commerce reporting and analytics, gather and report e-commerce business intelligence, and help Lily’s maintain a best-in-class digital shelf. Reporting to our Senior Manager of E-commerce, this person will play an integral role in the growth of the Lily’s e-commerce business.
If you’re passionate about e-commerce with an interest in data and analytics, we would like to meet you!
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Analyze the effectiveness of e-commerce activities (including product launches and promotions) and site enhancements, providing actionable insights to the e-commerce team.
• Develop and update e-commerce dashboards and create new reporting frameworks from our analytics tools.
• Be the ultimate power user of e-commerce business intelligence and analytics reporting tools.
• Develop, conduct and evaluate testing to quantify how various e-commerce initiatives impact the business.
• Monitor industry trends to provide the e-commerce team with insights and recommendations for testing and site optimizations.
• Perform ad hoc reporting when needed by the team.
• Manage the “digital shelf” for Lily’s.
• Stay up to date with changes across e-commerce platforms.
• Assist with management of Lily’s consumer reviews and reviews agency partner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be proactive, self-motivated, curious, and excited about the e-commerce and Amazon channels.
• 1-2 years of e-commerce or digital media planning buying experience is strongly preferred.
• College degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to grasp future trends in e-commerce and digital technologies and act proactively.
• Organized and detail-oriented and thrive in a multi-tasking role. You are a team player and eager to jump in and do whatever needs to be done.
• Tech savvy and know your way around Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, and can learn new software quickly.
• Experience with a/b testing.
• Experience working on a small team and working autonomously.
• Experience with Shopify.
Please submit your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.