Based in our home office in beautiful Boulder, CO, the E-commerce and Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of all RE Botanicals’ digital marketing programs with a specific focus on driving e-commerce revenue via our Shopify site and Amazon.
We are only seeking applicants who have 5+ years of digital marketing experience and 2+ years of experience managing e-commerce and digital platforms for a consumer facing brand.
This position will oversee our earned digital channels such as our website, email marketing and social media. They will also oversee affiliate relationships, retention efforts and collaborate with the Director of Marketing on paid media efforts. This ideal candidate will be able to excel at the creative side of the business as well as strategy and analytics. Reports to the Director of Marketing.
• Redefine RE Botanicals digital presence to create a best in class UX
• Develop and execute digital marketing plan that includes owned, paid and commerce channels
• Form strategy and execute a CPA driven e-commerce strategy that includes promotions, A/B testing acquisition and more
• Work with Amazon partners to optimize content, reviews, paid media and more
• Shared responsibility for revenue goals from e-commerce channels
• Create digital content strategy to support all digital efforts
• Work with agencies and freelancers to develop creative and deploy paid media strategy
• Develop reporting framework to analyze CPA and ROI
• As needed, support other marketing and team objectives
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience at an agency or brand
• Experience working with consumer brands, ideally in the natural and organic products industry
• Experience managing Amazon seller central channel
• Experience managing eCommerce platforms with a strong preference for experience with Shopify
• Experience managing email marketing tools, ideally Klaviyo
• Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads manager, display advertising and other major ad platforms
• Passion for the RE Botanicals mission and products
• Self-motivated with strong desire to succeed
• Collaborative in nature
• Curious and constant learner
• Positive attitude
• Ability to juggle multiple projects
• Comfortable with ambiguity and a constant state of change
• Strong communicator, both verbally and written
• Results oriented
As a member of the RE Botanicals’ team, you have a high sense of accountability, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are committed to lifelong professional and personal growth. You infuse your work with creativity and are committed to success for all teams not just your own – rolling up your sleeves to get work done and claiming 100% ownership for results (good, bad, and everything in between). You seek out new knowledge, refine your skills and enjoy mentoring others to help them achieve their goals.
RE Botanicals is part of the solution to environmental issues by shifting agriculture to more regenerative, organic practices. We believe business plays an important role in creating a better world and expect our team members to embrace these efforts.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This role works in a professional office environment, and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
Minimal travel required <10%