eCOMMERCE CONTENT MANAGER
The eCommerce Content Manager is responsible for managing the expansion of Hain’s eCommerce digital shelf presence. This manager will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, IT, agencies, and consultants to build out the digital shelf. This will include executing a BIC content strategy, developing content, deploying and optimizing the digital shelf for the Hain Portfolio of brands. This person will be a key contributor to driving Net Sales for the Hain eCommerce team and will report to the Director of eCommerce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Operations & Planning to manage internal processes and external vendors develop, deploy, manage, and maintain digital shelf product content for all Hain products including all data attributes.
· Establish process for managing hard conversions, soft conversions, new item launches and discontinued items
· Work with marketing, regulatory and legal on all new initiatives, gather information and assets, brief agencies and manage the workflow to flawless execution
· Expand content distribution via WebCollage
· Partner to set up Ratings and Reviews generation and syndication. Develop optimization action plans for all digital shelf content to improve search ranking and conversion at the digital shelf leveraging analytics and paid search learnings.
· Audit of the performance, tracking of key KPIs and stewardship and guidance to the brands and sales on performance improvement
· Collaborate with the eCommerce Marketing Manager and apply learnings from pay for performance programs to optimize content for search. Partner cross functionally to set up, manage and maintain the Product Information Management (PIM) system enabling catalogue management, content syndication and facilitating accessibility of product and marketing data for internal and external needs.
· Partner with agency to load all digital shelf marketing content
· Ensure data accuracy with all stakeholders
· Ongoing management of the catalog in the PIM as the source of truth. Develop and deliver monthly and quarterly reports with Retailer and brand specific KPI’s for the digital shelf. Partner with Consumer Care on eCommerce related consumer generated content including ratings and reviews and Q&A activity to ensure Hain is actively involved in the conversation, addressing consumer questions and concerns and optimizing content to address those questions and concerns. Partner cross functionally with brands and pillar leads and agencies on Social Media programming, optimization and execution.
-Bachelor’s Degree 3-5 years agency or in-house relevant eCommerce, digital marketing, content marketing, editorial or online publishing experience
– Consumer package goods experience
-Deep knowledge of Amazon ecosystem, Walmart.com, Jet, Kroger and Target a plus
-Experience working with WebCollage, Amazon Vendor Central, Stackline, Clavis, Profitero, OnceClick Retail, BazaarVoice, and Salsify platforms.
-Exceptional written communication skills
-High attention to detail and proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously Strategic and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data from various sources and offer creative marketing solutions
-Demonstrated project leadership and teamwork skills in cross-functional planning and execution.
-Well-organized and detail-oriented with good time management skills
-Proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word; Some knowledge of basic features in Photoshop and Illustrator is a bonus.