• Support day-to-day activities with potential and existing ecommerce D2C and B2B platforms including two Shopify brand websites, Amazon, Walmart, Thrive Market, and Fresh Direct.
• Ensure customer experience is consistent and seamless by maintaining and optimizing digital shelf, ensuring effective ordering, and proposing solutions for ecommerce related customer service issues.
• Manage inventory in Amazon warehouses with effective use of forecasting models to maintain optimal levels of inventory.
• Monitor and respond to customer questions and reviews on 3rd party platforms such as Amazon and Walmart.
• Support efforts to ensure successful platform launches by working with director of ecommerce and marketing team to identify and compile most effective images, targeted keywords, copy, and videos.
• Compile monthly reporting of KPIs across D2C and B2B sales platforms and digital ad providers such as Instacart and Google.
• Identify opportunities to improve KPIs and drive incremental sales.
• Conduct Search Engine Optimization analysis and work with external copywriter to execute SEO strategy on brand websites.
• General administrative responsibilities including monitoring ecommerce emails, running regular review requests, and scheduling promotions.
• This position is also called upon to perform other duties not specifically outlined in this posting.
• Passionate about ecommerce and eager to learn all things digital.
• Proficient in Excel with a familiarity of Shopify, Amazon Seller Central, and Google Analytics preferred.
• Extremely analytical with a strong desire and drive to dig into data in order to gain insights and solve problems.
• Very organized with strong attention to detail.
• Able to manage time effectively and prioritize and shift your workload to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively across teams.
• Proactive self-starter that is comfortable working remotely.
Among the top benefits Tribe 9 Foods offers:
• Competitive wages with promotional opportunities
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Company-paid vacation and holiday time
• 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions by Tribe 9 Foods
• Health savings account (HSA)
• Health fitness reimbursement
• Professional development
• Paid volunteer hours
- Our guiding principles:
Tackle Anything: embrace the unknown; bring ideas to reality; conquer lofty goals
Relationship Driven: build partnerships and amaze our customers
Inspire Each Other: as each individual grows, so does the organization; unlock each other’s potential
B Corp Values: balance profit and purpose; use business as a force for good
Entrepreneurial Spirit: challenge the status quo through creative destruction and innovation
Tribe 9 Foods is a partnership of value-based brands (RP’s Pasta Co., Taste Republic, and Yumbutter) with a mission to promote eating and living well. Tribe 9 is positioned to make big inroads in the natural and conventional food space and is looking for somebody to support our team.