The Seaweed Bath Co is devoted to transforming the skin and hair care ritual by providing nutrient-rich, performance-optimized personal care, hair care and face care formulas that offer visible results and a unique ocean-inspired sensory experience. This is achieved by harnessing the powerful benefits of the seaweed. Our products can be found nationwide at Target, Whole Foods and a wide variety of natural and grocery retailers nationwide. The company is PE-backed and well capitalized, undergoing rapid growth.
Manage our rapidly growing online store and the tools use to drive that growth (i.e. paid search, newsletters, website content, etc.). The Digital/Ecommerce Manager is responsible for the planning and execution of digital strategies that will drive aggressive growth behind our ecommerce platform.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build growth plan to expand and grow the SBC ecommerce business (on SBC.com and Amazon.com)
• Create and improve our consumer engagement, touchpoints and insights through our digital touchpoints (website, social properties, etc)
• Lead execution of all eCommerce focused promotional and marketing activities such as Google Adwords, monthly online promotional execution, newsletters, promotional social activation and planning; analyze performance and drive changes to exceed targets
• Manage digital sales and advertising performance dashboards and reports sharing across team
• Manage online digital tactics to drive consumer acquisition, conversion, loyalty etc. (this includes direct and agency management)
• Manage content and asset creation, updates and optimization
• Manage online wholesale site (our site within a site for retail stores and accounts)
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in various ecommerce and digital marketing functions ideally including prior experience with an entrepreneurial fast-growth company
• Strong analytical skills able to build performance dashboards, budget / revenue forecasting for online sales and improve metrics over time
• Key leadership characteristics: collaborative, leadership/drive for results, flexible, strong communicator,
• Excitement and passion for natural products and lifestyle.
• Ability and flexibility to travel (as needed)
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org