We need someone to help us with the day-to-day business operations of AkamaiBasics.com.
We are seeking a person that is among other things: sharp as shit, doesn’t take things personally, loves to work hard and get things done, is technically astute, and a quick learner. Help us as we revolutionize the world of personal care.
One of your goals should be to evolve into our full-time Webstore / Operations Manager after the first year.
Location: Remote and in-person meetings in Boulder. Most of the team is based in CO.
Hours: Part-time. Initially 10-15hrs/ week, then ramping up as we grow together.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) assisting in:
– Customer Service.
– Website / Webstore Management.
– Sales & Marketing Operations Collaborator.
– Vendor & Inventory Lead.
– 1% better daily improvements across the organization.
– Managing Priorities and Projects – staying on track with identified goals (think EOS / Rocket Fuel).
– Bookkeeping, admin support & remote office management support (e.g. G Suite).
– B2C E-commerce experience.
– 4-6 years work experience in Operations and/or Customer Service Management.
– Worked in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-growth environment.
– College degree.
– Hospitality, or Wellness background, or a field where serving others is paramount – where egos get checked at the door and an ethos is instilled to serve — getting things done carefully and efficiently.
– Familiar with GTD (Getting Things Done) & EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) methodologies. Or open to adopting/practicing.
VALUES / TRAITS / SKILLS:
Our Core Values.
– We practice and strive to:
– Adapt, improvise, improve, and overcome.
– Work the problem (“can-do attitude” vs condemning, criticizing, or complaining).
– Not taking things personally.
– Drive change in the personal care space by waking people up to what is really going on and radically changing it for the better. A burning desire to fix “big” problems & make the world a better place.
– Be of service — serving others (and missions) is in your DNA.
– Wellness-focused & committed to personal development — both as individuals and as an entity.
– Go slow to get smooth, get smooth to go fast. Ready, aim, fire — repeat.
Do these resonate with you?
– Excellent communicator and “get the job” done in a clear and transparent way.
– Sharp, bright, and a fast thinker/learner.
– Detail-oriented. You care about details.
– Discerning ability to glean what’s most important and act on it.
– Organized & proficient at basic project management.
– Entrepreneurial & risk-tolerant — calm under pressure.
– Skilled at solving problems creatively with strong analytical abilities. You are good at figuring stuff out.
– Proactive and self-motivated/managed. Driven by continuous improvement.
– Good listener absorbing information carefully and meticulously.
– Multi-tasker & doer you excel at getting things done (vs a thinker or overly expansive). Both co-founders are deep thinkers.
We need doers and executors!
Interested? We want to meet you. Apply today!
Akamai is the wise care of your person. Healthy, natural personal care essentials, delivered right to your door via subscription and “on-demand” service. We believe clean and healthy teeth, skin, and hair can be achieved with a back-to-basics approach that is reasonably priced and completely focused on health, using only natural ingredients that are good enough to eat.
Our mission is to help people break free from the modern mainstream personal care paradigm of “too many products, (toxic) chemicals and complexity” that comes with a high cost to our health, wallets, and environment. We believe there is nothing normal about what has become “the norm”. We believe less is more.
Akamai is a Certified B Corporation and a 1% for the Planet Member.
contact email@example.com for more information.