Join the Sovos Brands team, representing real, delicious food for the way you live!
Sovos Brands is a new kind of food and beverage company with a mission to acquire and build one-of-a-kind brands. We’re dedicated to bringing today’s consumers simple, great-tasting food that fits the way they live. We invest in brands that have exciting growth potential, combining industry expertise with fresh thinking to bring our products into more homes across America.
The brands in our portfolio include Michael Angelo’s, a leading producer of premium, authentic frozen Italian entrées; Rao’s Homemade, a producer of super premium pasta sauces and other Italian specialty foods; and noosa yoghurt, a producer of premium yoghurt made with whole milk and wildflower North American honey.
Sovos has the experience of an industry leader, and the financial backing of Advent International, one of the world’s largest private equity firms.
Find out more about Sovos at www.sovosbrands.com, Michael Angelo’s at www.michaelangelos.com, noosa at www.noosayoghurt.com, and Rao’s Homemade at www.raos.com.
We don’t have a mission statement as those are well intentioned, but often end up being meaningless.
We have 6 GUIDING PRINCIPLES which we live by:
• Lead with courage and tenacity
• Focus on quality
• Obsess with the front line
• Communicate with candor and respect
• Enjoy the ride
• Be nimble
About the Position:
The ERP Specialist helps to maximize the value and effectiveness of enterprise business systems by working closely with business users to understand and solve their needs. This is done by researching, configuring, testing, and documenting potential solutions within the ERP system itself. Develops deep understanding of ERP functional capabilities and features as well as knowledge of how to configure and adapt the system in non-technical ways to increase user and company efficiency and accuracy. Provides support for daily activities, questions, and problems.
What you’ll do?
– Provides frontline support for all internal ERP users when they have questions, need assistance, or report errors. Escalates to third-party support organizations as required and tracks issues to completion.
– Researches, using a variety of resources, potential solutions to ERP functionality gaps and business needs. Tests potential solutions to determine best fit for business users and processes.
– Develops expertise on the functional use of the ERP system. Continuously works to understand ERP capabilities, functionality, features, and modules to help provide consultative solutions to make users and the company more efficient and cost-effective.
– Administers and supports the EDI area of the ERP and provides expertise and support for trading partner setup, data mapping, and data accuracy. Monitors EDI for any errors and works to resolve them in a timely manner.
– Performs light development/configuration work (i.e. basic screen modifications, simple reporting changes, queries, etc.). Coordinates more advanced development with third-party support provider.
– Continually expands knowledge of current and future ERP system features and capabilities through a variety of channels and methods, both formal (training, etc.) and informal (online research, participating in forums, etc.)
– Researches and assists in the evaluation of third-party solutions that enhance ERP functionality.
– Designs and maintains key security solutions, especially in the areas of Finance and Accounting, to ensure that only authorized users can access key portions of the system. Develops standardized role-based access profiles to consistent system access. Deactivates users that no longer should have access to the system.
– Provides ongoing training for existing a new users of enterprise systems.
– Creates specifications for enhancements to the system and performs acceptance testing of solutions.
What Qualification/ Experience do you bring?
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Business, Finance or Accounting, Economics, or Information Technology.
• Very good understanding of key business concepts, processes, and terminology including Manufacturing, Inventory Management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Financial Reporting.
• 3+ years of experience with configuring ERP systems to enhance functionality. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV a plus.
• Knowledge of functional areas including finance and accounting, manufacturing or inventory management. Manufacturing knowledge including bills of materials, routing, work centers, warehouse management, lot tracking, etc. is a real plus.
• Ability to work on multiple tasks and to self-manage deliverables, meetings, and information gathering.
• Highly collaborative – seeks partnerships to achieve solutions that satisfy system customers
• Detail oriented – dives deep into research of possible solutions and enhancements. Tests theories and possibilities to find the best solution for system problems or opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills – able to present options and solutions in a way that can easily be understood by business users. Develops training and how-to documents for end-users and other IT staff.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Basic understanding of relational database concepts. Ability to write basic SQL queries for testing and ad hoc reporting.
What can you expect from us (Our Benefits)?
An excellent work environment and a very lively and supportive company culture. Besides that, we offer a competitive total compensation package and complete benefit program, including 401K plan with company match. We also provide you the opportunity to balance your professional and personal lives with Paid Time Off, Paid Holiday, Paid Volunteer Time, Parental Leave, Tuition Reimbursement program and an Employee Assistance program.
Are you the ERP Support Specialist we are looking for?
Apply now by sending your CV and a brief motivation via the ‘Apply’ button.
We look forward to getting to know you!
We maintain a drug and alcohol-free workplace. All candidates offered a position will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. We participate in E-Verify.
Sovos brands is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Sovos Brands is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please send inquiries to Ishita Raj at firstname.lastname@example.org.