Job Purpose Summary:
The Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the brand is deeply and authentically connected to the local community and culture in focused areas across the country. They will seek opportunities that help build the brand’s awareness, gain product trial and earn loyalists. They will be responsible for finding the best events and experiential opportunities for the brand, from fitness to food events, identifying and organizing product samplings & demos, and supporting distribution in retail and on-premise.
● Develop, implement, and manage national field marketing strategy including, but not limited to; events, brand partnerships, brand ambassadors/interns, and guerilla marketing campaigns, to increase demand, supply, and total company revenue.
● Managing field marketing budget including, but not limited to; local partnerships, sponsorships, brand ambassador labor, field agency spend, demos, donations, etc.
● Collaborate with the regional retail leadership and marketing teams on development, implementation, and analytics of field marketing initiatives and strategies.
● Work with regional sales managers on a focused demo strategy for key retailers nationally, when relevant.
● Support national and regional initiatives to drive sales performance and build brand loyalty.
● Oversee all demo strategy, planning, implementation, and KPI’s.
● Create and manage key partnerships with local businesses/organizations who can help with our word-of-mouth campaigns and build community relations (trade shows, festivals, local networking groups, charities, etc.)
● Build strong partnerships with local leaders to keep informed on changes in the local environment and tailor strategies to best serve the business objectives of Kate’s Real Food.
● Produce a local marketing calendar that outlines local activations, paid/earned media, and support around all events & campaigns. (in-reach/outreach)
● Produce budget tracker to forecast spend and keep up to date on current spend while tracking ROI, KPIs, and goals for each respective transaction.
● Collect, compile, and share field marketing recaps to key stakeholders.
Expectations and Qualifications:
A. Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Marketing concentration is preferred.
● 3 – 5 years field marketing experience preferred
● Experience creating, evaluating, managing, and improving brand awareness
● Experience building & maintaining relationships
● Experience creating and analyzing marketing/brand data
B. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
● Organic Energy Bar/Snacks industry passion and the appreciation of the culture that goes with it
● A results-driven, energetic, confident personality
● Have strong regional contacts – general knowledge of event/sponsorship in key marketplaces
● Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products and CRM’s software.
● Excellent communication skills
● The ability to drive and have a valid driver’s license
$50,000 to $60,000 plus bonus opportunities