Position Title: C-Level Executive Assistant
Reports To: CEO
The Executive Assistant will primarily provide support to the CEO including interact with customers via email/phone, preparation of sales emails/calls for CEO, data entry for CRM, travel arrangements, correspondence, schedue meetings, ad hoc business errands, special events, coordinating for demos. You are interested in joining a small team, increasing your business skills and good at rolling up your sleeves to create value. You like to take care of things right away, have a positive team spirit approach and ready to help any other team member on tasks as requested. You have good computer skills and don’t need a lot of supervision.
General Summary of Duties:
• Act as Assistant to CEO for admin and sales support and other team members as requested.
• Assist in answering or initiating calls and emails from/to customers as directed.
• Gather information, print and assemble Board documents.
• Prepare and maintain sales reports as necessary. Contact potential customers, retailers, update CRM software with customer information as requested.
• Make flight/travel arrangements as requested, support trade show events including coordinating with show organizers, set up meetings with potential customers, run business errands associated with event support.
• Organize demos, scheduling demos in retail software, coordinate with demo brand ambassadors, gather demo data and update demo log.
• Help maintain work space to stay professional and clean, help with any set up or move to new offices. Support ordering and stocking supplies, any other office tasks as requested.
• Other duties may be requested; duties may change over time without notice.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Executive C-level.
• Some CRM experience.
• Organized, detail oriented, and self-motivated.
• Thorough knowledge of computer systems: i.e. MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and electronic scheduling and e-mail systems. Basic Excel skills required.
• Team spirit, friendly approach with team members, willing to roll up your sleeves and help in all tasks.
• Keep business and any personnel information confidential.
• Associate Degree or Bachelors.
Minimum travel may be expected for periodic set up of trade shows in the area or business errands.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
This job operates in a typical office setting with standard equipment such as computers, phones, photo-copy machine.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 with potential bonus
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send post inquiries to Natalia Crofut at email@example.com.