We’re a natural and specialty food distributor that manages Made•With Foods™ (www.MadeWithFoods.com) and CADIA® (www.MyCadia.com) natural food brands. We’re looking for a freelance graphic designer to work in our Boulder office that can execute print projects for multiple brands at once and create fun, visual and engaging imagery for social media and web. You may also be asked to work with the build and updating of packaging files.
Experience with CPG and the natural food market is a plus! Be prepared to present any CPG and/or food examples, natural or grocery, in detail.
To be considered for this position you must:
– Have proficiency in Adobe Programs (CC) and Microsoft Office.
– Have attention to detail.
– Be able to properly prep and finalize files for print and web.
– Have an understanding of social media trends.
– Be able to work independently and with a team.
– Approach tasks with creativity and flexibility.
– Manage multiple projects at once.
– Have strong communication skills, not afraid to speak up with questions.
– Be able to explain the thought behind the work.
– Willing to execute repetitive tasks with a smile.
– Have availability during normal work hours in our Boulder office.
Website experience is also a plus!
Hours and days will be flexible based on the individual’s schedule, but we’re looking for about 20 hours a week and can start ASAP.
To apply send the below to Nicole.Rohling@kehe.com
Portfolio (student projects may be submitted, please indicate which ones are.)