Help us spread the word! We are looking for a freelance or part time person to contact high profile/influential media outlets including newspapers, magazines, bloggers and websites to get articles written about our mission, business and innovative products. We have the news-worthy stories, you help us refine and craft them, pitch them and get them placed.
Simply put, your job is to land press to drive brand awareness and sales.
We have a history of launching companies that land press. Cofounder Vincent Cobb’s last company reuseit.com was an Inc. 500 (#153) and garnered hundreds of media mentions including New York Times, ABC News and an endorsement in An Inconvenient Truth, by Al Gore.
– Prior PR agency experience is a must
– At least 3 – 4 Years working in PR and Communications
– Passion for our mission and what we’re doing along with a burning desire to get us media coverage. You believe 100% in what we are doing and want to tell people about it…..it’s not just a paycheck.
– Proven ability to efficiently and effectively execute on the sales process with media and Influencers: prospecting/list building, contacting, building relationship, landing coverage, tracking ROI.
– Organized and on top of it!
– Sharp, friendly extroverted style that builds relationships.
– Relationships with major media outlets (preferred).
– Local (preferred).
– Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
– Outstanding creative writing and storytelling ability in a crisp style that uses facts and logic to compel.
– Writing samples and “pitch like” emails you’ve used to land press (of natural products) and examples of media coverage and campaigns with a strong ROI.
Read more: https://akamai.recruitee.com/o/pr-and-influencer-outreach-boulder