Graphic Design Intern
Be part of something big! Are you an organized, motivated person, who enjoys a creative environment? Are you serious about protecting the Earth, but not too serious about life? Join a fast-growing brand that is having a real impact!
We’re seeking an enthusiastic Graphic Design Intern with an interest in gaining experience in a variety of marketing and sales functions. The ideal candidate has some knowledge of marketing or sales, and is eager to learn the suite of tools used at Goddess Garden. You will work directly with the design team, from brainstorm sessions through project completion, and have the chance to grow your portfolio and gain real-world experience.
This is a full-time, contract position with the expectation of working 40 hours per week. Compensation will be $10 to $15 an hour commensurate with experience.
• Think creatively and develop design concepts, graphics and layouts
• Assist with the production and design of printed and digital marketing materials, including promotional and collateral projects
• Assist with packaging, print/product, collateral updates and version control
• Proof material for accuracy, aesthetics and guidelines adherence
• Produce brand-relevant designs
• Other projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skill Requirements
• A bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field, or pursuing a degree with 1-2 years’ of experience or the educational equivalent
• Good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• An eye for graphic aesthetic and design/layout, with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work within the parameters of project guidelines, adhering to art direction and accepting constructive feedback
• Learn quickly and stay flexible, with the ability to work on multiple projects, often with tight deadlines
• Work well in a collaborative team environment, as well as independently, with a willingness to sometimes do what is not asked
• Basic understanding of print production and marketing is a plus
Please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio link to Lindsey Muirhead at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
More information: http://www.goddessgarden.com/