About the Job:
We’re a natural and specialty food distributor that manages Made•With Foods (www.MadeWithFoods.com) and CADIA® (www.MyCadia.com) natural food brands. You’ll be working on multiple brands at once creating marketing materials, large scale tradeshow graphics, cropping and retouching images in photoshop, designing social media images and managing the design and analytics of email blasts and announcements. We’re looking for someone that is flexible to move between different tasks quickly, is well organized and excited about natural foods.
Graphic Design Responsibilities
• Designing marketing and sales collateral.
• Designing catalogs and booklets.
• Assist in designing store ads and in-store marketing material.
• Designing large scale graphics and mocks for tradeshows.
• Managing the designs and track analytics of email announcements.
• Creating social media images.
• Cropping and retouching images.
• Managing product images and mock-ups.
Basic Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
• Bachelor’s in Graphic Arts or related field.
• Three (3) or more years of experience.
• Advanced Adobe CC skills. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• A demonstrated passion for culinary trends, organic food, and healthy lifestyle.
• Experience prepping files for print and web
• Experience with email campaign platforms, MailChimp a plus.
• Adaptable: Ability to effectively manage a wide variety of tasks simultaneously. Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
• Goal-oriented: Tenacious focus on identifying opportunities, pursuing solutions, and achieving results.
• Motivated: An energetic self-starter who possesses initiative, a sense of urgency, and an unyielding positive attitude.
• Organized: Effective time management and project management skills with an obsessive attention to detail.
• Team player: Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively in a team environment. Comfort working cross-functionally across all facets of the business.
• Student of the Industry: We love passionate foodies, natural product enthusiasts, and sustainability advocates.
Must include: Cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio.
All submissions sent to firstname.lastname@example.org