Graphic Designer Job Description
Reports To: SVP Marketing + Innovation
Location: Boulder, CO
Lily’s Sweets makes no-sugar added chocolate for baking and snacking. We source Non-GMO and gluten-free ingredients harvested through Fair Trade practices, and ensure every product is botanically sweetened—meaning no refined or processed sugars. The outcome? A chocolate with no added sugar that’s filled to the brim with pure deliciousness.
With a mix of industry leaders, wellness professionals, entrepreneurs and, of course, chocolate lovers, our team believes in what we do, what we make and why it matters. We’re dedicated to spreading the Lily’s passion for deliciousness and wholesomeness one bar and baking chip at a time.
Lily’s Sweets is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and organized Graphic Designer. We are looking for someone to join our team who shares our values: Exceed Expectations, Embrace Change, Assume the Best, Take the High Road and Win Together.
In the position of graphic designer, this candidate will be extremely flexible and enjoy a “high-change” environment where priorities shift from day to day. Candidates, who connect through positive and respectful interaction, inspire greater success and create extraordinary experiences, solutions and ideas will be at the top of our list.
The Graphic Designer helps to conceptualize and implement design of solutions that meet marketing and branding strategies from concept to completion. The ideal candidate must have strong conceptual and production skills as well as specialized knowledge of the Adobe CC Suit.
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop best solutions for packaging graphics, advertising executions, trade show booths, social media, marketing campaigns and anything that requires graphic design.
• Work with the marketing team to ensure the design direction is realized all the way from concept through production.
• Understand how to correctly build a file for print and online production.
• Live for the power of ideas and translate those ideas into strong conceptual designs and visual stories.
• Understand online deliverables for banner advertising and social media.
• Working closely with the marketing team, create assets for online deliverables (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) as well as online advertising and ensure they maintain brand visual guidelines.
• Help communicate to our internal teams the subtle nuances that help define and strengthen a brand.
• Provide direction to contract photographers and illustrators.
• Manage multiple projects and timelines to deliver projects on time. Ability to meet tight deadlines and short turnaround times when required.
• Be able to work on multiple projects and timelines and be able to prioritize based on business needs.
Technical Expertise Required:
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Understanding of online media and how to design in Photoshop in layers to release files for final posting.
• Working understanding of Macintosh work environment and how to use Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• Minimum 4 yr. degree – BA or BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience.
If interested in this great opportunity, send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org