Cresicor is a venture-backed high growth startup that aims to transform trade promotion management between manufacturers of consumer-packaged goods (CPG companies) and their retailer partners. We’re developing an analytics-rich software system that replaces the current spreadsheet workflow that CPG companies use to manage their trade. Over the last few years, we have amassed a client base of industry leading brands and have helped them manage over a $100M in trade dollars.
As an Implementation Manager, you will become an expert on the Cresicor software and CPG Trade. You’ll work directly with the sales and customer success team, along with customers to support installation and setup across several customers, in any given week. You’ll learn best practices around teaching, networking, and implementing complex systems. You will be customer-focused, detail-oriented, and unafraid to dive into technically complex subjects, analyze data, create documentation, and jump on customer calls to help chase down issues.
This role will be an integral part of our clients’ success, owning the entire implementation process with each customer. From collecting all item, GL, and customer detail, to structuring how their trade system should function holistically and training new users, the position is the first and most important step in building a satisfied customer experience.
Sounds right up your alley? Want to learn and grow? So do we! Please reach out to **email@example.com** with your resume if this position sounds interesting to you. In the inquiry, please share your thoughts on:
**Describe the greatest impact you’ve made on a customer-facing team.**
Not looking for a novel here – just hoping to add some color to an otherwsie typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!
In This Role, You’ll Help The Team:
– Co-develop and lead implementation matters specific to customers, including creating internal training curricula and schedules
– Become a subject matter expert on Cresicor’s technology capabilities and deployment process
– Monitor systems’ past implementation results and create reports detailing insights and potential improvements for future initiatives
– Troubleshoot platform issues internally and externally
– Act as a pre-sales subject matter expert on the scoping and installation process
– Assist the Sales team when needed
– Engage in customer support via Intercom and Zoom
– Identify and implement process improvements and/or changes
– Escalate issues that are blocking successful deployment, rally the organization to support and resolve as soon as possible
– Administer e-mail, templates, forms, workflows, contacts, integrations, settings as it pertains to the client
You May Be A Good Fit For The Role If You Have:
– 3+ years CPG trade management experience and/or SaaS implementation experience
– Ruthless attention to detail
– Experience operating in a fast-paced environment owning many workstreams at the same time
– Empathetic attitude with both customers and internal teams (engineering, sales, customer success, operations)
– Bias towards action; jumping on issues or new projects the moment they arise with the ability to switch gears multiple times a day
– Strong pattern recognition and the ability to diagnose issues and propose solutions to drive efficiencies and improve outcomes
– Confident and proven executive presentation, communication, negotiating skills
– Technical prowess with above average Excel skills – Pivot tables, vlookups should feel basic to you
Benefits & Perks
– Remote position (based anywhere in the USA)
– Competitive salary equity grant
– Unlimited PTO
– Healthcare, dental & vision reimbursement
– Equity grant within one year of working with organization, dependent on performance review
Cresicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!