Job Location: Boulder, CO
An Equal Opportunity Employer
ONE Brands, formerly OhYeah! Nutrition, was founded in 1999 by Ron McAfee, a pioneer and leader in the protein category. Historically, OhYeah! focused on the nutrition space, offering protein shakes, powders and supplements. In late 2015, OhYeah! launched their newest innovation – the ONE Bar. In just 12 months, ONE Bar exploded onto the marketplace, amassing a huge following despite limited distribution. The launch of the ONE Birthday Cake Bar sealed the deal on ONE’s position as a leading better-for-you indulgent protein snack, touting superior taste and texture.
Since then, OhYeah! rebranded to ONE Brands, continued to innovate into new flavors and recently launched ONE PLANT, a plant-protein based bar. ONE has been the fastest-growing protein bar in the category for the last year and has continued to increase awareness, distribution and household penetration nationally. In October 2019, ONE Brands was acquired by the Hershey Company and yet maintains offices in Charlotte, NC and Boulder, CO. ONE Brands is focused on proving that guilt-free indulgence is possible, offering high protein and low sugar products that deliver on amazing taste and texture.
About the Job:The PR & Influencer Specialist position is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a close-knit team of marketers at the fast-growing snack bar brand in Boulder. This position will help drive the ONE Brands conversation in the media by supporting the Director of Integrated Marketing with public relations and influencer partnerships. The ideal candidate will share a passion for story-telling, an eagerness to learn, and have a fresh perspective on the world of marketing. On a day to day, you’ll exercise your strengths that are equal parts creativity, organization, and strategic thinking. You’ll have a pulse on the influencer marketing world and live and breathe the healthy/activation ONE Brands lifestyle. As a valued member of our small marketing team, you will have endless opportunities to grow through consistent collaboration with teammates across the marketing mix.
• Contribute to the development and growth of creative, high impact, PR and influencer marketing strategies
• Oversee the execution of influencer marketing activations, inclusive of budget tracking, development of creative briefs, as well as daily monitoring and reporting
• Build relationships and coordinate directly with existing and future agency partners, influencer partners, creators, business managers and/or agents to build and execute successful programs
• Help craft our brand narrative by writing blogs, developing content ideas, and drafting brand messaging, talking points, and briefs for external partners
• Collaborate with Events, Digital, and Brand Teams on all campaigns and activations to ensure alignment for maximum reach and results
• Research relevant industry influencers, experts, thought leaders, competitors, target audience and users
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to PR and Influencer Marketing
• Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
• Support with the execution of PR activation logistics, including product launch programs, large scale mailers, and experiential integrations
• Oversee logistics of influencer partner participation in and travel to events, tours, trade shows, etc. (e. g., Create & Cultivate, Expo West)
• Collaborate with the full marketing team to create and coordinate marketing tactics that work across different channels
• Assist in facilitating weekly and monthly PR and influencer reports
• An excitement to learn and ability to create & collaborate
• A self-starter with a can-do attitude and extremely strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to make an impact
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and excellent time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Ability to work in conditions which include multiple priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
• Willing and able to travel for work, if required
• Financial acuity
• Able to maintain confidential and proprietary information and material
• Knowledge of social media platforms and performance metrics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, or related field
• 1-2+ years of experience in marketing (consumer brands/products preferred)
• Knowledge of the social media marketing industry
• Experience with writing, story-telling, and working with people
• Familiarity with overseeing projects from start to finish
ONE Brands, a division of The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of ONE Brands is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ONE Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Please send post inquiries to Ashley Murphy at email@example.com.