About Natural Habitats
Natural Habitats Americas is a company fully committed to the sustainable production of organic and fairly traded organic palm oil. Natural Habitats products are cultivated using only 100% organic practices by small farmers and owned plantations in South America and add organic credibility to food, personal care, and animal nutrition products. Using a vertically integrated supply chain, Natural Habitats supports the communities in which it operates through organic farming practices and environmental preservation, and provides education, healthcare, and social support to equitably improve quality of life for all stakeholders, from Farm to Fork.
Palm Done Right
Palm Done Right is: 100% Organic, Deforestation Free, Wildlife Friendly and Fair & Social. The Palm Done Right movement brings together brand manufacturers, retailers, and consumers to increase awareness around the environmental and social benefits of palm grown right. An increasing number of brands are using Palm Done Right as the alternative to conventional palm oil for
their products. A growing number of retailers are joining the Palm Done Right program to help change the conversation around palm oil and stimulate the uptake of organic and sustainable palm oil.
Based in Boulder, Colorado this position is a mixed sales and marketing role. Responsibilities will include management of the Palm Done Right (PDR) campaign and movement, and marketing
of palm ingredients for food and personal care products. The role will also include outreach and support to current and potential customers. This person will work closely with the Sales Director
and Corporate Communications Director. Natural Habitats USA is a small team in which everyone wears multiple hats; the ideal candidate is a team-player with a strong drive to ‘get things done’
and a positive attitude.
• Actively engage potential and current customers via phone calls, targeted emails, and monthly newsletters
• Manage product samples
• Assist sales reps with tracking price quotes and preparing meeting collateral
• Onboard new PDR partners and present PDR to potential customers
• Coordinate retail plan and print assets for PDR month
• Outreach to potential PDR month retail partners
• Bring together PDR month stakeholders and facilitate communications including retailers and brand reps
• Manage customer and partner databases and tracking using Hubspot (CRM), Google Drive, and Mailchimp
• 1-5 years of experience in sales
• Prior involvement with a natural products brand and/or retailer preferred
• Experience with webinars and sales communications
• Enjoy organizing content and sharing creative ideas
• Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn new systems
• Alignment with the Palm Done Right and Natural Habitats Vision, Mission, and Principles
• Compensation commensurate with experience
• Paid time-off
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Professional development opportunities and exposure to leaders of the Natural & Organics industry
• An office next to Mt. Sanitas hiking trails
See the full Job Description at: https://tinyurl.com/NHUSA
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sales & Marketing” in the subject line.