Job Location: Boulder, CO
ONE Brands, formerly OhYeah! Nutrition, was founded in 1999 by Ron McAfee, a pioneer and leader in the protein category. Historically, OhYeah focused on the nutrition space, offering protein shakes, powders and supplements. In late 2015, OhYeah launched their newest innovation – the ONE Bar. In just 12 months, ONE Bar exploded onto the marketplace, amassing a huge following despite limited distribution. The launch of the ONE Birthday Cake Bar sealed the deal on ONE’s position as a leading better-for-you indulgent protein snack, touting superior taste and texture.
Since then, OhYeah rebranded to ONE Brands, continued to innovate into new flavors and recently launched ONE PLANT, a plant-protein based bar. ONE has been the fastest-growing protein bar in the category for the last year and has continued to increase awareness, distribution and household penetration nationally. In October 2019, ONE Brands was acquired by the Hershey Company and yet maintains offices in Charlotte, NC and Boulder, CO. ONE Brands is focused on proving that guilt-free indulgence is possible, offering high protein and low sugar products that deliver on amazing taste and texture.
About the Job: The Integrated Marketing Manager position is an exciting and unique opportunity to join the marketing team of a fast-growing snack bar brand in Boulder. This position is responsible for leading the integrated brand activation strategy across earned media, partnerships, events and sampling. You’ll be an expert at brand and relationship building, be able to lead and work cross-functionally, and have a passion for storytelling. The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior project management skills in all facets of the marketing mix in order to help support ONE’s significant sales and brand awareness growth goals. S/he will also bring passion and a can-do attitude to our marketing team and will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
• Accountable for managing a variety of marketing initiatives that drive brand awareness, trial and distribution.
• Assist in the development of annual, long and short-term marketing strategy and plans as it relates to Integrated Marketing.
• Oversee the brand’s earned media strategy and work closely with agency partners to develop impactful brand communication plans
• Lead a strategic influencer marketing strategy and play a hands-on roll in the development and maintenance of all partnerships
• Work closely with Social and Digital Marketing team to identify ways to amplify brand voice across digital channels and generate authentic content
• Work closely with Creative Services team to ensure that the brand image and message comes to life in all activations
• Lead an innovative direct-to-consumer & experiential strategy (events & tradeshows) that allows the brand to reach the right consumers at the right time
• Provide leadership and support to the full marketing team across all major moments and new product launches
• Oversee coordination of several external agency and brand partners on the development, design, production and execution of brand activations
• Manage the Integrated Marketing budget, through accurate tracking and forecasting of marketing spend.
• Lead, manage and coach Event Specialist and Marketing Manager
• Responsible for creating and supporting a positive, professional, team-oriented, harassment-free work environment by understanding and complying with the Company’s policies, by demonstrating the Company’s values, and being a role model for the Company Brand.
• A self-starter with a can-do attitude and extremely strong attention to detail
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to make an impact • Ability to work in conditions which include multiple priorities, extended work schedules, and specific time constraints
• Exemplary writing, listening, communication and presentation skills
• Financial acuity
• Able to maintain confidential and proprietary information and material
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Education and/or Experience:
• BS/BA Degree (Business/Marketing preferred)
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing (consumer packaged goods marketing preferred)
• Experience with both traditional and innovative communications and marketing techniques, including event and influencer marketing.
• Knowledge of project management principles; discipline of planning, organizing, securing, and managing resources to achieve specific goals
• S/he will have a collaborative approach with great customer service, both, internal and external, such as interfacing with cross-functional teams and external partners.
ONE Brands, a division of The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of ONE Brands is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ONE Brands is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Please send post inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.